Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Kagami smiles, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Some girls don't want to be impressed, they just want the guy to be themselves. You're a good kid, so, instead of trying to do cool things, and impress her... just crack jokes, and be the normal you."

Varian looked at Kagami for a moment, then nodded okay.
"Al...Alright." He smiled nervously, his bucktooth showing.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kagami grins. "now go get that girl!"

(Yeah, she's definitely gonna help Varian some more. She seems to like him.)

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Kagami grins. "now go get that girl!"

(Yeah, she's definitely gonna help Varian some more. She seems to like him.)

Varian's eyes lit up with joy, "Okay!"
He then ran off, (nearly tripping, mind you) to find Cassandra.

(( He he, that's good! :) ))

Kagami smiles, leaning back and sipping some mead. "A job well done." She'd then take a nap in till he comes back
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

Tari has arrived. "I like that this place is called the Snuggly Duckling. It's a good name."

Tari - The Meta Runner wrote:
Tari has arrived. "I like that this place is called the Snuggly Duckling. It's a good name."

Attila peered from the glass, looking through the eye holes of his large, viking-esque helmet. "I agree. The original owner of this place sure had some taste in names." He said, his voice echoing inside his helmet.

Kagami yawns, streching. "That was a good nap."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi and Ren had booked a tour on the place the Snuggly Duckling was located. They walked around for a bit only to realize they were simply going in circles. Frustrated, they entered the Pub in order to take a break, with Azumi reminding Ren that alcohol was prohibited for him as long as she remains his familiar.

"You know we've been in trixie's bar for what should've been an entire month. I just realized that", Ren told his Familiar who chuckled.

"Seeing as interdimensional constructs do not follow any world's timeline, we have technically been there for only a total of three hours!", she replied.

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi and Ren had booked a tour on the place the Snuggly Duckling was located. They walked around for a bit only to realize they were simply going in circles. Frustrated, they entered the Pub in order to take a break, with Azumi reminding Ren that alcohol was prohibited for him as long as she remains his familiar.

"You know we've been in trixie's bar for what should've been an entire month. I just realized that", Ren told his Familiar who chuckled.

"Seeing as interdimensional constructs do not follow any world's timeline, we have technically been there for only a total of three hours!", she replied.

Attila was washing a glass when they entered.
"Welcome to The Snuggly Duckling." He said through his thick, metal viking-esque helmet.

Varian wrote some stuff down in his alchemy book, kicking his feet gently because his feet just didn't reach the ground from where he was sitting.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Hello there, friend!", Azumi greeted Atilla as she and Ren took a seat that was coincidentally near Varian's. Azumi only a snippet of what he wrote and realized it was alchemy, causing her to laugh like a fox out of excitement.

"I am...", She told Varian, "truly sorry for my tone, I just get excited when someone has interest in sorcery or alchemy! By the way, Ren, why don't you have any interest in alchemy?"

"Because school taught me mostly chemistry and the many ways carbon is included in molecules...", he groaned, clearly embarrassed by his familiar's fox noises.

Varian smiled brightly, "No, no, I don't mind! I'm glad you're excited." He put his fountain pen down.
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

The troll silently entered the bar, his most notable and only visible facial features being the muzzle he wore, and his orange horns, his candy-corn colored horn's colors seemed dulled by the candlelight
An odd man walks into the inn. He seems comfortable here. Remembering a place very similar to this, he has a coat covered in patches from random bars. "Red Sun Inn" "Blue Moon Tavern." His story is one of constant loss, violence, and heartbreak. However, the main reason for his survival is his daughter. A small Fairylike creature, Monicup.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus