Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Thomas entered the pub, walking up to varian and Kagami with interest
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Kagami summons a small ball of fire in her head. "Ta da. I can do some crazy stuff with this. My eye i mean."

Varian was startled by the summoning of the fire. "You... You had to use some kind of gaseous chemical to cause that fireball, right? This has to have a scientific reasoning!" Varian squeaked.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kagami laughs. "Hmmm... what is one thing that your kind finds impossible to do?"

Kagami laughs. "Hmmm... what is one thing that your kind finds impossible to do?"

Varian thought for a moment...
"...Well, Shorty is never not-drunk." He said jokingly, but was actually half-serious too.

Shorty waved, laying on the floor. "Hello- hic!"

Kagami frowns. "Hmmm.... I could probably burn the alcohol out of his system by increasing his Metabolism.... but he's gonna spend a crap ton of time in the bathroom. Anything else? If not, i'll just do that."

Kagami frowns. "Hmmm.... I could probably burn the alcohol out of his system by increasing his Metabolism.... but he's gonna spend a crap ton of time in the bathroom. Anything else? If not, i'll just do that."

Varian blinked, "Uh..."
"Hm, well..."

Varian then suddenly had an idea.
"Can you do anything, any, uh, spells, that'll make you have facial hair?" Varian asked, raising his brow.

"Specifically a nice goatee?" Varian put one of his hands under his chin and smirked.

Kagami chuckles. "yeah, i can do that for you kid. Trying to impress a girl or something? Or maybe look like someone you idol?"

Kagami chuckles. "yeah, i can do that for you kid. Trying to impress a girl or something? Or maybe look like someone you idol?"

Varian looked around, slowly beginning to blush.
"...both."

Kagami grins. "alright, one sec." Her hands and eye glow, and next thing Varian knows, he's a full grown man. Not really, he's just got a sick goatee.

Kagami grins. "alright, one sec." Her hands and eye glow, and next thing Varian knows, he's a full grown man. Not really, he's just got a sick goatee.

(( THAT GAVE ME SPONGEBOB MOVIE VIBES, THE "NOW THAT WE'RE MEN" SONG WHEN THEY GET THE KELP MOUSTACHES- XD ))

Varian pumped his fists excitedly, "Heck yeah!"
"I have no idea the science behind that, but I don't care." He proudly stood, smiling.

"Uh, thank- Thank you!" Varian almost forgot to say, so he stumbled over his words to say it.

She smiles. "No problem."

Varian hopped off the stool and began reciting some lines from his favorite book series, The Tales of Flynnigan Rider, occasionally reenacting the sword motions with an imaginary sword.

...He was a dork.
But he had a goatee like Eugene Fitzherbert, previously known as Flynn Rider, named after the book character.

Now Kagami just stares at him. "uh... what are you doing?"

Now Kagami just stares at him. "uh... what are you doing?"

"Reenacting the great acts of Flynnigan Rider!" Varian said proudly, as he put his imaginary sword in his also-imaginary sheath.
He cleared his throat awkwardly, "You...kind of have to read the book to get it." He said quietly.

"Eugene gets it." He added, "He's just not here at the moment."

Kagami nods. "So, who is this girl you like? i could help out. I am a girl after all."

(Kagami could be like an Older Sister figure, helping out with experiments and stuff. And blowing Varians mind.

(check the link on my Status.)

Kagami nods. "So, who is this girl you like? i could help out. I am a girl after all."

(Kagami could be like an Older Sister figure, helping out with experiments and stuff. And blowing Varians mind.

Varian's cheeks, bridge of his nose and ears turned a bright red, "Oh, uh. She...ha ha... Uh..." He completely loss his 'heroic' demeanor. He whispered, "Her name is Cassandra, she's the Lady-in-Waiting for Princess Rapunzel. She's so strong, and beautiful and, he he, just awesome." He would look around occasionally to make sure no one else heard him.

Kagami smiles, leaning diwn a bit. "Don't worry, I heard everything. So, you really like her, don't you?"

Kagami smiles, leaning diwn a bit. "Don't worry, I heard everything. So, you really like her, don't you?"

Varian nodded yes vigorously, his face flushed with red. "I don't know how to impress her..." He whined.

Kagami smiles, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Some girls don't want to be impressed, they just want the guy to be themselves. You're a good kid, so, instead of trying to do cool things, and impress her... just crack jokes, and be the normal you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus