Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Monster Hunter's Lair

Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

rykle paused for a moment
Miss Fortune (played by -Rosebud-) Topic Starter

She seemed a bit dumbstruck at the sudden announcement of the strange man's departure, guess people really do just wander into people's homes. Her eyes shifted to the direction Rykle was in, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth in thought.

"And you? Just here to explore or are you actually interested in hiring a Hunter?"
Denaris Tenaroc (played by KingTai)

Walking towards the property, this tall chocolate hunk of man paused for a moment and gave a deep inhale and exhale of breath before making his way to the door in which he noticed someone rushing out in what looked to be a panic. Not that he was concerned about this but, the male watched this individual leave, preparing his mind for what he'd see on the inside.

He was strictly coming here for business. He heard about this woman and figured, he should give this a try. There was no need in himself trying to handle something alone when there was someone with possibly all the tools provided to complete this task. With a calm expression, he walked up to the door, with it almost closed and spoke out, opening it a little to announce himself. "Yo...anyone home? Looking for someone by the name of Maeve...or Miss Fortune..." He called out.

She cast a weary glance the girl's way before glancing towards the doorway, things were certainly busy, weren't they? Here she thought she'd be bored being left alone with the walking museum piece. She headed for the voice that boomed throughout the decorated walls of her home, adjusting the folded cuffs on the ends of her jacket sleeves. Her eyes met the man before her, or more so what peeked through the doorway.

"Maeve Cordell." She was hoping for a decent response from this one, not scurrying or awkward silence that seemingly sat thick in the air around her.

"Seeing as you're using my pen name, you're here for business?" She almost sounded hopeful, her arms crossing over her chest in a casual gesture. She inspected his face, figure, really drinking in anything she could about the stranger to piece together exactly what he might need from her.

He hoped that the one he was looking for was actually here. Would have been a pain to make such a travel for nothing. Yeah he could wait but he could place his trust that the person he wanted to meet would be back in a timely manner. Upon hearing the name, Denaris opened the door a bit more and noticed someone else there. "Excuse me, I hope I was not interrupting anything."

He looked the women in her eyes and his eyes also scanned her. It was like he was analyzing her physically right before continuing further but at the same time, didn't want to seem like a creep checking her out. Sidenote, she do indeed look attractive.

Coming in, Denaris placed his hands behind is back, casually coming forth to reveal more of himself. "You are correct. And I'm under the impression that you have the reputation in handling the supernatural efficiently?" he asked. "I'm Denaris Tenaroc...of the Tenaroc pack. What I'm here for, I'm curious if you're able to handle?" Yes, a werewolf has brought himself to a hunter but it was for a good reason. he wondered if she'd want to continue this conversation.

Her hand came to her chin, resting beneath it gingerly as she listened to him speak. Tenaroc Pack? She hadn't heard of them before, but then again, some packs weren't very well known outside of their similar audiences. "I would like to think of myself as proficient." She laughed softly, it never hurt to stroke one's ego. Her free hand motioned towards the rest of the home; a decent sized living room situated behind her.

"Take a seat, we can discuss what needs to be done." The supernatural coming to her wasn't that uncommon. It was easier to have an outside perspective deal with matters that would only dirty their hands, though some creatures she wished would slither away back to the holes they came from.

She stepped over to the open couch, taking a seat and awaiting her new guest so that they may continue, potentially setting up some sort of contract. She did have bills after all, so any work was welcomed.
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

Roaming the property wasn't as eventful as she hoped. Whoever lived here didn't keep anything of interest outside. At least nothing worthy to her. As Ayla came around to the front she noticed individuals coming and going. Now that was odd to her. It was then that she realized someone had ****ed with her, told her lies just to make her look like a fool. There was no one strange here, nothing haunting related.

It was that mild anger that bubbled up to the surface that made her burst into the stranger's home. "Who owns this place?!" She demanded to know.

Rykle "I am teenage Vampire and the Daughter of Morbius who is my Father by the way"

Miss Fortune wrote:
Her hand came to her chin, resting beneath it gingerly as she listened to him speak. Tenaroc Pack? She hadn't heard of them before, but then again, some packs weren't very well known outside of their similar audiences. "I would like to think of myself as proficient." She laughed softly, it never hurt to stroke one's ego. Her free hand motioned towards the rest of the home; a decent sized living room situated behind her.

"Take a seat, we can discuss what needs to be done." The supernatural coming to her wasn't that uncommon. It was easier to have an outside perspective deal with matters that would only dirty their hands, though some creatures she wished would slither away back to the holes they came from.

She stepped over to the open couch, taking a seat and awaiting her new guest so that they may continue, potentially setting up some sort of contract. She did have bills after all, so any work was welcomed.

It might be true that his pack might not be well known and quite honestly, Denaris would like to keep it that way. Nothing would benefit him and hi pack if he was to announce to the world about them. it was just a handful of them with a piece of territory. He didn't need an army. hearing her response, Denaris didn't really crack a smile but he did raise and eyebrow and finally revealed the slightest of a smirk. "Hm..." Was all he had escape his voice.

He walked over to a chair and took a seat, looking over to the lady he traveled some ways to visit and got himself comfortable a little. With a cross of his legs, he connected his fingertips from one hand to the fingertips of the other hand and rested his hands on his lap. He stared at the woman for a moment and started the conversation off. "How familiar are you with demons?" He asked her before hearing someone else's voice in the building. Sounded like another female from what he heard and looking around. Maybe this woman had workers or more clients?
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Ayla and Meng wrote:
Roaming the property wasn't as eventful as she hoped. Whoever lived here didn't keep anything of interest outside. At least nothing worthy to her. As Ayla came around to the front she noticed individuals coming and going. Now that was odd to her. It was then that she realized someone had ****ed with her, told her lies just to make her look like a fool. There was no one strange here, nothing haunting related.

It was that mild anger that bubbled up to the surface that made her burst into the stranger's home. "Who owns this place?!" She demanded to know.

The loud sound alerting Ahlam as he glanced at the human who had came in for a real reason. Delighted in the distraction he makes his way towards the door to see a tiny little thing all flustered.

“First off you can come into someone’s home without all the energy. But since this isn’t my home” As he reached over her shoulder to grab the door and swing it with frightening strength. The loud slam malign the walls shake as he flinched and hissed.

“Ohhhhh she’s gonna be a bitch about that. Anyways welcome tiny stranger I am Ahlam the resident vampire. This place belongs to a redheaded bitch. Please make yourself at home steal something. Stay out of the basement. Have a snack!”

Rykle "I think im going to love this right fangs"? (Fangs the Bat)"Mhm Rykle and this is cool

She might have calmed down a slight when a male approached her if it wasn't for the fact he told her what she should do. Her eyes narrowed before she looked up at him. He towered over her by an entire foot but that didn't seem to intimidate her.

It was the slamming of the door that made her flinch before she crossed her arms, trying to appear unaffected by it all. "Oh? The basement?" Of course that's where she would go. Ayla stepped to the side to avoid him before stepping away in search of the basement. She completely ignored the fact that he said he was a vampire. It wasn't because she was used to it either. She simply thought he was some psycho who liked to play dress up a little too much.

Rykle Pulled her phone out and started Texting

Quote:
It might be true that his pack might not be well known and quite honestly, Denaris would like to keep it that way. Nothing would benefit him and hi pack if he was to announce to the world about them. it was just a handful of them with a piece of territory. He didn't need an army. hearing her response, Denaris didn't really crack a smile but he did raise and eyebrow and finally revealed the slightest of a smirk. "Hm..." Was all he had escape his voice.

He walked over to a chair and took a seat, looking over to the lady he traveled some ways to visit and got himself comfortable a little. With a cross of his legs, he connected his fingertips from one hand to the fingertips of the other hand and rested his hands on his lap. He stared at the woman for a moment and started the conversation off. "How familiar are you with demons?" He asked her before hearing someone else's voice in the building. Sounded like another female from what he heard and looking around. Maybe this woman had workers or more clients?

"Depends on the demon, Imps, Succubi, Alps, Gorgons? There's a ton of variations and I have general knowledge of the more profound type." Maeve took the moment to lean forward, a mischievous glint flaring in her eyes. "Now if you found something I HAVEN'T killed before, well then, you've certainly piqued my interest, Mr. Tenaroc."

She was a tad embarrassed to say she got overly excited about new species. Hell, she was like a child on Christmas morning when she encountered her first changeling. She cleared her throat, straightening her posture and crossing one leg over the other in a rather proper manner. She chewed on her inner cheek for a long moment before speaking once more.

"Must be something quite unique if you're coming for outside help." Her voice sounded almost like a purr, that same gleam situated in her stare as she tried to read his expressions.
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Ayla and Meng wrote:
She might have calmed down a slight when a male approached her if it wasn't for the fact he told her what she should do. Her eyes narrowed before she looked up at him. He towered over her by an entire foot but that didn't seem to intimidate her.

It was the slamming of the door that made her flinch before she crossed her arms, trying to appear unaffected by it all. "Oh? The basement?" Of course that's where she would go. Ayla stepped to the side to avoid him before stepping away in search of the basement. She completely ignored the fact that he said he was a vampire. It wasn't because she was used to it either. She simply thought he was some psycho who liked to play dress up a little too much.

The moment she said basement he knew just what the little troublemaker would do. With no wasted motions he spins on his heel, letting his hands scoop her up off her feet as he held her bridal style. With long smooth steps he makes his way away from the entrance and then into the living room. Overhearing the conversation going on he can't hide his smile.

"Tell her you need her to kill a proper outfit since apparently she's never seen one!" Yelling out as he approached the couch, and he moved his arms from under the girl letting her plop on the couch. Running his hands over his clothes to straighten them out. He gives the tiny human another glance as he raised his eyebrows and clicked his tongue. "The basement is my dwellings, I figured you wouldn't have any desire to roam around someone's room. So, are you here to ask for a hunter? Or just rude?" While speaking he kneels down, squatting so he was eye level with the girl his head playful tilts to the side as he runs his hand through his hair. Still damp he tossed his hand a glance as he gives a small snarl and wipes his hand on the couch.

Miss Fortune wrote:
"Depends on the demon, Imps, Succubi, Alps, Gorgons? There's a ton of variations and I have general knowledge of the more profound type." Maeve took the moment to lean forward, a mischievous glint flaring in her eyes. "Now if you found something I HAVEN'T killed before, well then, you've certainly piqued my interest, Mr. Tenaroc."

She was a tad embarrassed to say she got overly excited about new species. Hell, she was like a child on Christmas morning when she encountered her first changeling. She cleared her throat, straightening her posture and crossing one leg over the other in a rather proper manner. She chewed on her inner cheek for a long moment before speaking once more.

"Must be something quite unique if you're coming for outside help." Her voice sounded almost like a purr, that same gleam situated in her stare as she tried to read his expressions.

Denaris took a moment to think about it. To him, demons were just demons, didn't matter where they came from but then again, a demon from a different culture may have a different weakness than another demon from another culture. "Hmm...I believe it's a demon lord...or at least one that sports it's power. An artificial demon? One mutated into a demon based of the embodiments of the seven deadly sins." taking a look at the young lady again.

He noticed how excited she was getting. "Have you ever heard of anything like that before? A demon mutate?" He asked. "Seems this thing is going around hunting any and every supernatural being in some parts and the little birds are chirping that not even a vampire of werewolf alone would be able to stop it. Maybe you have that...holy touch to get rid of this thing before it continues to make it's way towards my pack next. I saw what it did and it seems to be slaughtering us for fun."

She expected many things to happen but being picked up like this wasn't one of them. She let out a shrill scream for no particular reason other than to annoy this man.

She did settle down once she saw the others in the living room, with her gaze immediately turning to the woman in the room who was, obviously, in charge. She was well put together while the other had some weird, ugly creature hanging on her.

Then she was dropped onto the couch. She quickly positioned herself properly and adjusted her skirt before anyone could see too much of her. She glared at Ahlam until he knelt before her. "Why would I need a hunter?" She asked before reaching out to push against his shoulder, her way of telling him to move back. "I only wanted to know who lived here since I was lied to."

She was pulled from her train of thought, the shriek seemingly slicing through the cloud of concentration she had been brewing as the conversation flourished. Her eyes trailed to the woman Ahlam had unceremoniously dropped onto her furniture, a small 'tsk' erupting from her form. She'd chew him out later for his manners, right now she was hyper fixated on one thing. Her tongue grazed her upper lip as she chose her next words, stringing her thoughts back together the best she could.

"A self-proclaimed demon lord? Not unheard of, they're vain enough to do that. Artificially made however, that's a different story. Possessions, summonings, a multitude of things can bring forth a demon to this plane of existence." Her finger pressed against her upper thigh as she rattled off her list.

"But to be mutated solely by the aspect of a sin is something I haven't heard of." Her head turned to Ahlam, "Go get me my book off my desk, if you wouldn't mind." Her voice dripped with the facade of pleasantries as she spoke to the vampire, though her demeanor was anything but.

Denaris had to show some patience. His sensitive ears already picked up on the vampire, he got the scent of and the young human female as well. He usually didn't like being interrupted while trying to conduct business with someone but he was willing to let it go if the hunter herself was fine with them. The scream from the female made his eye twitch slightly on the same side where ear that caught the higher pitch was on.

He looked at the two others for a moment with no true expression, just acknowledging that they were there before he looked back at the hunter.

"I'm suspecting the person is possessed with such energies. Can't tell if they were human before or something else but I want to assume it's a human that's ascended to that point." He brought out. "Pretty sure this is not the first time a human dabbled in supernatural forces that would overtake them as a new vessel."

Rykle looked at the pictures on the wall

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Monster Hunter's Lair

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus