Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Monster Hunter's Lair

Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Ayla and Meng wrote:
She expected many things to happen but being picked up like this wasn't one of them. She let out a shrill scream for no particular reason other than to annoy this man.

She did settle down once she saw the others in the living room, with her gaze immediately turning to the woman in the room who was, obviously, in charge. She was well put together while the other had some weird, ugly creature hanging on her.

Then she was dropped onto the couch. She quickly positioned herself properly and adjusted her skirt before anyone could see too much of her. She glared at Ahlam until he knelt before her. "Why would I need a hunter?" She asked before reaching out to push against his shoulder, her way of telling him to move back. "I only wanted to know who lived here since I was lied to."

When she pushed against his shoulder, she is meet with the resistance of a brick wall. He didn't move as he gently takes her wrist and lowers it to her lap. He pushed off his legs standing once more, looming over her as he turns and sits down next to her. lifting his leg so his ankle may rest on his knee. He turns to look at her. "Well this is her home." As he points to the redhead women at the table. "I live in the basement, what lie were you told anyways?"
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle heard a conversation but she went back to looking around she saw how beautiful the rooms was
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

She wasn't able to move him, not even a little. She didn't like that at all. Ayla frowned and, surprisingly, didn't seem too bothered by him touching her. But when he sat next to her she was quick to scoot an inch or two away from him. She really wasn't very friendly despite him having done no wrong toward her.

When he pointed to the owner it was only then that she paid attention to their conversation. None of it made any sense but it was the fact of how serious they were that made her suddenly uncomfortable. "Time for me to go! This isn't fun anymore!" She stood up quickly then, just as quickly, walked away. It seemed that she just learned that she was the only human in the room, so she believed, and she did not want to be a part of… whatever they were doing.

“Awww running away so soon? I never took you for someone to run when you’re scared?” The sing song tone of his voice mocking her as he grins. Flashing his teeth as he opens his mouth and his fangs popped out. Running his tongue along his fangs as he closed his mouth. Pulling his phone from his pocket as he starts to look through it.

“Well let’s see….I don’t want to be a bother or interrupt this important conversation…..Aha!There we go!”

As he turns his phone upward and starts to play. -Blue by Eiffel 65- As loud as he can, for reasons.
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

One of her many faults was her pride. What he said was absolutely enough to strike a nerve. She stopped and spun around with parted lips, ready to yell at him, most likely. But then he displayed his fangs to her. Immediately she paled and looked as if she were ready to faint at any second. Somehow she found the strength to turn and walk out of the room, then the building, before he could decide to 'eat' her. This place wasn't haunted like she hoped but there was definitely something scary inside.
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle was done looking around and saw a Text from Gwen
Miss Fortune (played by -Rosebud-) Topic Starter

Denaris Tenaroc wrote:
Denaris had to show some patience. His sensitive ears already picked up on the vampire, he got the scent of and the young human female as well. He usually didn't like being interrupted while trying to conduct business with someone but he was willing to let it go if the hunter herself was fine with them. The scream from the female made his eye twitch slightly on the same side where ear that caught the higher pitch was on.

He looked at the two others for a moment with no true expression, just acknowledging that they were there before he looked back at the hunter.

"I'm suspecting the person is possessed with such energies. Can't tell if they were human before or something else but I want to assume it's a human that's ascended to that point." He brought out. "Pretty sure this is not the first time a human dabbled in supernatural forces that would overtake them as a new vessel."

Her seemingly calm demeanor was beginning to crack at the chaos that was happening around her as she tried to pry information from the handsome stranger. She inhaled sharply, trying to steady herself and lose herself back into her thoughts of potential origins or causes of his little problem. Her tongue clicked steadily against the roof of her mouth with a satisfying 'POP', only to be once again shattered by Ahlam deciding NOW was the best time to play music.

"Why don't we chat in my office?" She muttered, pushing herself to her feet and adjusting her jacket. "I have some old texts that might shed some light on the situation, as well as it is much, much quieter."
Denaris Tenaroc (played by KingTai)

Denaris was now starting to get annoyed by the vampire now. If he didn't know any better, seemed the vampire wanted attention or something. Of all the places in this building, they had to bring all chaos there. Denaris watched how the guy displayed his fangs which almost seemed amusing to him and the girl hastily trying to leave, he assumed she never been around the supernatural before.

Denaris was clearly starting to lose patience and stood up nodding to the hunter and started to follow. "Does he actually work for you? You need me to get rid of him?" He asked her. He didn't want to make any moves since it's her home. But the text she spoke of got his attention. "Hm? Alright. Sounds good to me." Following behind.

As the girl rushed out, he just twirled his phone in the palm of his hand his gaze shifting to the two fleshy mortals talking business. Now the creeping feeling of boredom settling in was making his skin crawl. With Maeve's accountment to head to her office he was for the moment satisfied. With the tap of his thumb the music stopped. Rolling his eyes at her being no fun, but he could see she was itching for real work. Shifting his weight to his heel and turning on it he started to head towards the basement door when he hears the wolf's comment. He stopped and slowly turns his head to look back at him.

A sinister smile creeps alone his face as he was about to return but he caught Maeve's face and throws his hands up in silent surrender. "Fine, I hear you women I'm going to my room. But please educate your "guest" that I don't work for you, and if I could be killed easily I'd been killed". As he reached the door, he looks down kneeling as he stands back up, holding his peppermint conditioner. "Oh. Here it is." As he slips downstairs before he could hear anything else.

Denaris Tenaroc wrote:
Denaris was now starting to get annoyed by the vampire now. If he didn't know any better, seemed the vampire wanted attention or something. Of all the places in this building, they had to bring all chaos there. Denaris watched how the guy displayed his fangs which almost seemed amusing to him and the girl hastily trying to leave, he assumed she never been around the supernatural before.

Denaris was clearly starting to lose patience and stood up nodding to the hunter and started to follow. "Does he actually work for you? You need me to get rid of him?" He asked her. He didn't want to make any moves since it's her home. But the text she spoke of got his attention. "Hm? Alright. Sounds good to me." Following behind.

"He doesn't work here. He lives here." She scoffed as she reiterated the last bit. "He'll slink off to whatever cologne smothered hole he crawled out from downstairs, don't pay him much mind." She shot a weary glance towards Ahlam before making her way to her office. Her hands pushed open the twin doors with ease, the inside tastefully decorated in dark browns and charcoal tones.

Her fingers trailed over a stack of books on the large desk before picking out one, the cover long worn from time and use. "Like we discussed before, demons can be made or summoned in multiple different ways. I'm thinking this might just be a possession."

Denaris gave the vamp a smirk as if telling him, don't tempt him. Anyone can be killed no matter how strong one may be. Maybe he just haven't ran into the right person to rip his pretty little head off yet. "Yeah, every arrogant vampire claims that until they stand in direct sunlight." No one said anything about killing him, he just said get rid of him. That could simply mean kicking him out the house.

Denaris continued on. "If you don't mind a supernatural moocher." he shrugged but he had pressing things to be concerned about than a vampire. Following her down, he looked around. Yeah, the place looked impressive. Seemed she had plenty of info for various creatures she could face against. "If it's a possession, then I'm assuming you're going to need an item or something to purify the vessel the demonic forces are in?" He asked.

Denaris Tenaroc wrote:
Denaris gave the vamp a smirk as if telling him, don't tempt him. Anyone can be killed no matter how strong one may be. Maybe he just haven't ran into the right person to rip his pretty little head off yet. "Yeah, every arrogant vampire claims that until they stand in direct sunlight." No one said anything about killing him, he just said get rid of him. That could simply mean kicking him out the house.

Denaris continued on. "If you don't mind a supernatural moocher." he shrugged but he had pressing things to be concerned about than a vampire. Following her down, he looked around. Yeah, the place looked impressive. Seemed she had plenty of info for various creatures she could face against. "If it's a possession, then I'm assuming you're going to need an item or something to purify the vessel the demonic forces are in?" He asked.

"Arrogance is one word for it." She plopped down into the leather chair situated behind the desk, seemingly sinking comfortably into the fabric. She flipped open the book, scanning through pages until she found the one she was looking for.

"Either purify the host to rid the demon, which is the best case scenario. Or... You kill off the host, which of course is a last resort." She cleared her throat a bit awkwardly. "You have a description of the demon, or something I could try to identify it with?"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

The vigilante would enter through his bedroom window and remove his mask. He flopped onto his bed not bothering putting away any of his weapons. He was tired and he just got through taking out a trafficking group.

In the basement Ahlam was lounging at the moment. His jacket hanging from the wall his feet kicked up with a blanket wrapped around him for comfort. A movie on his tv playing while he had his headphones in. He didn't know what Maeve's business was and he had no intension of eavesdropping. When a different sound pierced though the comfort of his making, snarling as he grumbled and gets up. The perfect bubble of comfort ruined now as he didn't bother with his coat. Throwing open a door upstairs as he sees a man on one of the guest beds.

"What in the hell are you doing right now blood sac?" Taking a moment to think his next action through, part of him wanted to go question Maeve while the other drag this mortal down to her. For funsies.

After a thought he realized that he should try to behave as he moved to Maeve's office door. Leaning against it he knocked politely. "Oh Maeve, there is some weirdo in one of the guest rooms. Do you have any knowledge of this?"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.

Note: Rolling to determine next action

Miss Fortune wrote:
"Arrogance is one word for it." She plopped down into the leather chair situated behind the desk, seemingly sinking comfortably into the fabric. She flipped open the book, scanning through pages until she found the one she was looking for.

"Either purify the host to rid the demon, which is the best case scenario. Or... You kill off the host, which of course is a last resort." She cleared her throat a bit awkwardly. "You have a description of the demon, or something I could try to identify it with?"

Sitting and seeing what she finds, Denaris leaned over to take a look as well. Hearing the options, the wolf gave a smirk. "Well the purifying part is going to have to be the way to go because trying to kill the host outright was already a task within of itself." Thinking about how the possessed individual was proving to be a bit faster and stronger than others.

"Hmm....gray skin, white eyes...no pupils...but....they can turn bitch black, teeth and tongue looks black, They have horns and long dark hair. And they are a male." he said. He stopped upon hearing the vampire speak again.

"I rent this room. Go s*** in your hand"
he grumbled at the intruder. He knew the voice and likely knew who it was, but he wasn't going to bother looking up. He was far too tired to even care right now.
mad love. (played by Sohrryu)

Harley lays sprawled on a couch near the stairs, staring at the ceiling. Her eyes do eventually start drifting to the various posters and paintings, smiling when she spots the posters of some oldies she saw as a kid. A few strands of blonde hair sticks out of her mask, covering her eye. Seems Harley's in a loop of blowing the hair out of her face and letting it fall back again.

Jason got up to go downstairs. He went to pass the couch, but he saw an all-to-familiar face. Luckily he had his pistols on him and he drew one silently and went to the couch and stuck the barrel to the top of Harley's head. "Luckily I'm in no mood to splatter your brains, Harley, so why don't you do yourself a favor and get out?"

Leaning on the door and waiting for Maeve to stop flirting for like. Five whole goddamn minutes and just put a leash on new roommates. He hears more talking? Turning around he sees a woman on the couch and the man's child. Squiring his eyes as they dart between the two of them. Before he cast his sight off into the distance.

“Nope” With that he walk through the living room to his door opening it slowly as he closed it. Locked it and heads back down to enjoy his drink. Possibly the entire bottle and the o my reason humans should be allowed to walk around freely. Decent movies.

"Usually, and I mean usually, Hunters should try to avoid killing the hosts, but this seems like a special circumstance." She frowned as she thumbed through the aged pages, listening to his description closely, and only glancing up when she heard Ahlam's voice. Her patience had just about worn thin, and the interference with her business was beginning to get on every nerve possible.

Her hands reached up to slick her fiery red curls back, a sharp sigh escaping her lips. "I apologize for the interruptions, Mr. Tenaroc. I assure you, regardless of the chaos that goes on around here, I'm serious about my job." Well kept nails returned to the corners of the pages, stopping on a particular one.

"Sounds more like a Chupacabra if I'm being honest." She offered a small laugh, which slowly died down as her demeanor grew more serious. "You mentioned it manifested from a Sin, I'm assuming Wrath?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Monster Hunter's Lair

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus