Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (AuroVerse) Crit's 2022 Advent Calendar <3

Deck AV with rounds of baubles, falalalala, falalala...

What's this? Just my little Christmas project for the amazing Auroverse group - a fantastic creation of CrystalDisc - of which I'm proud to be a part, and meant to celebrate its awesome players and their fabulous characters! Just like an ordinary advent calendar, every day a window opens to reveal a bauble with a picture of an Auroverse OC, drawn by yours truly! There'll also be some... let's say special guests >_>

The full size bauble goes live each day on the Discord server first, and then here in miniature - with a link to the profile of the featured OC! :3 In the past I had a lot of fun making these calendars and baubles for friends, and I'm SO HAPPY I can keep the tradition with AV that has become my favorite corner of RPR and a virtual home <3

So without further ado... let the unveiling begin!

AVcalendar1b.jpg AVcalendar2b.jpg AVcalendar3b.jpg AVcalendar4b.jpg

AVcalendar5b.jpg AVcalendar6b.jpg AVcalendar7b.jpg AVcalendar8b.jpg

AVcalendar9b.jpg Advent-Calendar10b.jpg Advent-Calendar11b.jpg Advent-Calendar12b.jpg

Advent-Calendar13b.jpg Advent-Calendar14b.jpg Advent-Calendar15b.jpg Advent-Calendar16b.jpg

Advent-Calendar17b.jpg Advent-Calendar18b.jpg Advent-Calendar19b.jpg AVcalendar20b.jpg

AVcalendar21b.jpg AVcalendar22b.jpg AVcalendar23b.jpg AVcalendar24b.jpg
Claine Moderator

Wow this must've been such an undertaking :D
cri86titanium Topic Starter

Lol I've been planning this ahead for months - I just had to wait until my health was good enough to tackle it and take it home!! I'm so enjoying it! X3
What a LOVELY gift in of itself! Thanks so much, Crit... 💖

CrystalDisc wrote:
What a LOVELY gift in of itself! Thanks so much, Crit... 💖

It's ME who'll be forever thanking you for the small miracle that AV has been for me, pal! My creative energy was never so high! :3

-8 baubles to go!!! :D

AAAAND it's completed!!! Because of some hiccups in real life the last few days went on all at once BUT what matters is that it's now up and complete!

Happy holidays, Auroverse!
You did such an amazing job on these! Thank you for such a wonderful little present, Crit! Seeing each of these be unveiled brightened my day!

You're welcome!!! So happy you enjoyed it! ^_^

And now that all the baubles are up time to light up the tree and hear it for one of the friendliest, most creative and amazing groups I've come across, on RPR and all over the Internet! <3

🎄🎄🎄 AV Christmas Tree, AV Christmas Tree, how lovely are thy branches... 🎄🎄🎄

AV-Christmas-Tree.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (AuroVerse) Crit's 2022 Advent Calendar <3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus