Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Compliment the character above! (IC/OOC)

"You're hair is so pretty!" He said with his usual smile
"For a race as violent as yours, you are a exception, a more peaceful Saiyan. You have my respect, and the respect of the Angels."
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by nogginnoodles)

"You kinda look like me! With yellow and blue! ...I don't know if that's really a compliment, but you look really cool in my book!
Nine (played anonymously)

"Who the f-" Nine stopped himself, "You look a lot like me." He glared, crossing his arms.

His expression softened and he sighed, "I mean, if you look like me, I guess that's pretty neat."

Was that even a compliment?
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by nogginnoodles)

Nine wrote:
"Who the f-" Nine stopped himself, "You look a lot like me." He glared, crossing his arms.

His expression softened and he sighed, "I mean, if you look like me, I guess that's pretty neat."

Was that even a compliment?

I couldn't help but reply I needed to. Please go to the post above this to continue the game itself

"I...Think you ARE me..."

He's going to nerd out here in a second everyone run
Tulip (played anonymously)

Tulip was sitting on Elegance, her large black horse. She looked down at Nine. She studied him then she grabbed the horse reins and pulled them back a little, halting the horse. Elegance trotted slowly in place because she was bored. Tulip smiled softly.
"Enthralling."
"Interesting. For I have a companion as well, a horse whom I call Hercules. For sure he would be excited to meet yours." Achiell stated with a nod of approval.
Josh Poppers (played by Joshie2003)

"I really like your red hair, it reminds me of a flame" he smiled and nodded
Iris (played anonymously)

She blinked. "Handsome." She nodded rapidly.

I'd take Jackson though.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Interesting.
With a gentle smile, Deja gave the stranger a thumbs up to further express her approval.
"I love the colors of your fit, dude! Your look is one that I don't see often. Maybe I could run a few design suggestions past you later?"
Aaliyah (played anonymously)

Aaliyah looked her up and down while sitting there on her chair, book on lap. She tilted her head, right palm on her cheek, thinking for a moment, pondering. She blinked.
"You look interesting to me, Enthralling."
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

“Deleted” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(to whoever is making characters to post in a game then deleting them, you’re not making the games fun for anyone else)
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Your intelligence radiates from you. You seem to also have the ability to grant morale to all who surround you. In another time, I would mistake you for being an Adeptas Soroitas sister. May the light of The Emperor ever be a guide unto you, citizen"
"You seem to be brave and dedicated, and that's always admirable."
Dese (played anonymously)

"Your a very handsome young man!" She said, her snake like hair simply nodded in agreement-
"You seem pretty kind. Not nice, but kind. Trust me, there's a big difference!"
My, You have a nice sense of style.
Tom (played by LeftScout)

"You also look very stylish and seem like you could be handy in a fight. Also your hair is green, that's one of my favorite colors, I love it."
Intimidating and great hair!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Compliment the character above! (IC/OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus