Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Compliment the character above! (IC/OOC)

"You sound like you have a good heart inside, and plenty of good intentions to help those around you"
Eduardo Léon (played by Mando)

"You seem like a good parent, which the world could sure use more of, with a lovely family. Plus, I definitely have a soft spot for sweets, and man, your bakery shop and treats look amazing. Keep being awesome!"
"You have a cool beard!" He said happily
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws)

"You have a fighting soul with a heart of gold", Percy commented.
"You. . . uh. . . you sure. . . you exist very well! You exist so well, I will give you this designer pin, free of charge!"

Isa promptly sticks a pin to Percy's shirt. It simply says the words "Congrats! You exist!"
"Other than the woman I'm in love with, I only know one other person to surrender thier divine nature. You did it to become a merchant for various goods at reasonable prices. Consider me a frequent customer"
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

Anyone that perceives elves as weak clearly hasn't met you.
"You're quite a powerful man, a leader, and maybe not the greatest in mercy.
But I believe you'll get the job done, even if its hard one."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You're a cool ghost. I'd punch a Ghostbuster in the mouth if they messed with you!"
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

(I love how well your blue and grey tech theme matches the picture and story of your character!)

"You seem like a very kind person, man. I hope you keep your kindness and humour with you, no matter what happens!"
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki gently smiled. "You have fluffy hair.."

He reached for it in attempts to touch Olix's hair, speaking in a quiet and raspy voice.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"If I were to think of The Emperor as a child, I could picture you as The Emperor, little citizen"
Merrin (played by Lucretire)

"There's honestly not much to say about you," the girl admitted, "but if you're fighting for someone, then that makes you very brave, correct? So, I think you're a very brave person!"
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

"...Very pretty." Kazehiki warmly smiled, sniffling due to his cold.
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

"Oh you seem like a gentle soul, meaning well.
And sounds like you have a very focused imagination"
Torchie smiles and gently pats the childs head.
IC: "Hm, we're on opposite ends of mortality, you and I," Randle pondered, looking upon Torchie with a gentle, well-meaning gaze. "It's easy to take life for granted when you're immortal.. and I think that's exactly why ya fascinate me so much, kid. For someone with so little time left, ya sure have a whole lot of heart to give." As the void of cyberspace whirled around them, Randle sat down beside Torchie. He smiled; a fatherly, friendly smile. He wished all the peace in the world for this young man. "I sure as hell hope that there'll be a cure for whatever it is that plagues ya, soon enough. Wretched as this universe can be, it's a whole lot brighter with folks like you in it." It only went on to show how unfair life could be, sometimes.

OOC: Really interesting idea to play a terminal character, even more so with his whole 'flawed superpowered human' background. Mortality is a fascinating and truly morbid subject, and seeing someone play with it in a way that isn't the same boring Fault in Our Stars-ripoff is awesome to see. Keep up the good work, mate!
IC: It was a genuine smile Cris gave Randle - a real smile, as the feline detective happened to be one of the few people around which she was comfortable enough to not wear her mask, knowing full well she'd run no risk to be ratted out to the press or the Clan.

"See, that's the thing I admire about you, Randle - you see things, and people, a little deeper than most do. And not even out of habit - it's something you actually work out to accomplish. And I believe in this we are of a mindset, trying to figure out what really lies behind people and their actions... you are a great inspiration, and not just for me", she said, throwing an affectionate gaze toward the Rustbucket. "

"And that makes you far more human at heart than a lot of actual-factual human beings who limit themselves to appearance's sake. There are thousands out there who could learn much from speaking with someone down to earth and insightful like you..."

(OOC: Well, you know already how much I love Randle's concept, but I'll never run out of ways to describe how COOL he is! His backstory is conflicted, the world/s in which he moves are not always the safest of friendliest places for an artificial creature like him, yet he never loses his genuine outlook on the world. He's compassionate, but doesn't shy away from being a man of action when the circumstances require. And his devotion to the Rustbucket crew is just absolute gold.)
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke behind Light Raygun. The woman seemed fascinating to her from a glance. She wore a fox mask that she could only describe as one coming from japan. Another article of clothing worth noting was her kimono. The two things she wore piqued the fox spirit's interest so much that she began to circle around Light several times before coming to an abrupt stop.

"Ah," Azumi smiled innocently "an avid kitsune fan, I presume? Maybe one that has quite the liking to my homeland?"

"If I didn't know any better, I would have mistaken you for one of my kind! Many of us, including myself, love to transform into the most handsome or beautiful mortal we could ever imagine. Not only that, from what I could surmise from simply looking at you, you seem to be rather reactive and quick to your feet! Perhaps you could train to become an omnyoji who specializes in sorceries that comprise of stealth and deception! I know of a school in Japan that would gladly accept you!"

Before she decided to depart, lost likely to look after her son, the fox spirit gave Light a talisman shaped like a fox spirit statue that one would find in some of Japan's shrines.

"It was nice knowing you, until we meet again!" Azumi bowed before she vanished from sight through another puff of smoke.
He simply picked her up and put her in her papoose

"there. Not only are you insanely adorable, you are a great friend to me, Wish, Astoria, and Drael. Might I remind you of your famous 'Christmas zoomies'? You and your son are some of the best people I know"
You're a great boss, and you run the bar pretty well.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Compliment the character above! (IC/OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus