Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Compliment the character above! (IC/OOC)

Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

"You got guts. I respect that."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

[ I just have to say, I love a good chaotic character. It's hard to make that sort of alignment work for you. Chaos for chaos sake is boring, but when done juuuust right, you've accomplished that sweet spot for a beautifully dynamic villain. I see you are still building her up -- keep going! You're well on your way to something glorious. 🤌🏻]

"Would you look at this -- a sight for sore eyes," Jim gushed appreciating the rugged form that stood before him. "Shame isn't even in your dialect, darling. I'm afraid you'll have to divulge some of your little secrets to success."

He made a gesture of pointing toward her obviously bruised neck, and with a smug look drawled silkily, "Sooo... You plan on telling me how you came about that and where can I go to get one?"

"Whatever you're doing, you keep being you. It's clearly working."
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

You seem like a good guy. I'd love to learn from you, because you seem to know a lot.
"What an interesting character.... you seem like a guy I'd like to get to know. You're interesting and different from the people I know. I like it," A smile crossed her face; she seemed rather content with the interaction.

[ OoC: You designed your character well! I love the story related to him. He reminds me of Astarion from Baldur's Gate in a good way! I would love to see how this character grows and develops.]
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"You seem like the sort that enjoys trouble. I like that."
Lalita Castello (played by Alliyus)

He looks very cool. A very lovely type of creature. I except :3
Braedan Black (played by Corvin)

Adorable. And has a history with fire.
You look cool.
Horizon (played by Alliyus)

With absolute silence, Horizon put her right hand up, thumb up in a thumbs up. She then silently put her hand down on her lap while sitting there silently. It was a compliment saying she thinks they're nice. It was the best compliment, even though it was just a movement, anyone was going to get with her lack of communication and social standpoint.
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

IC: Rebecca sat silently at an old oak table in the Carnegie Library as she did research on a story she was writing. She paused her tapping on the keyboard of her laptop and took her glasses off and set then down. As she rubbed her eyes, a feeling came over her that she wasn't alone ... that she was being watched... looking around and saying a quiet, "Hello?" Rebecca felt the tenseness ease. It was said the old library had spirits, and the one that was here now seemed mellow and friendly, not haunting at all. Of course Rebecca could see or hear nothing. It was just a feeling... she then went back to writing on her laptop, thanking in thought the spirit for visiting her for that moment.

OOC: A lovely presentation of a spirit character! Well thought out! :)

Edit: In the time it took me to write this, they wisped away into the ether...
Haley (played anonymously)

Haley was admiring the sunflower gifted to her by the farmer. She then noticed the other young woman in front of her, typing away on her laptop. "Excuse me. You are very pretty, I guess."
Luhtun Atratus (played by Samiakki)

Luhtun canted their head as they regarded the woman. Interest overtook them as their eyes lingered over her head, rather than just her face.

"Your hair. It's very thick. And looks soft. Shiny as well. How do you do it? I'm a bit jealous." In thought, their fingers lingered to the ends of their own hair, rubbing the strands between two fingers. "The color is nice too. I used to wear it. Then it grew out. I cut off the blonde. Redyed the ends. Maybe I'll do it again. That reminds me. Is your color natural? If so. It's very pretty. Your genes are lucky. If not. Tell me the dye. I'd like to try it."
9Oi1EoI.png
Q knew these words, the ones it wanted to use. It just took a moment for its mouth to actually say them. Every time it tried to speak like a regular human, its mouth never cooperated 100%. It was like trying to speak with a rag stuffed in your mouth. It's not always the easiest thing to do-

"H..air..g..reen...P..ea..ce..Nat..ure." It was a slow struggle--possibly a little confusing statement, too--but it did it.

What he wanted to say? That was a little different. 'Your hair is a nice shade of green, it's like a leaf from a tree. It's a peaceful color, it matches your.. atmosphere.'
"Ah can tell ye had a heart o' gold when ye were alive. I suppose it carried over"
Nightmare (played anonymously)

You are Impressive.
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"Demonic beings are always such a delight to see, especially of such a powerful variety."
Josh Poppers (played by Joshie2003)

Josh looked at the person or...demon? that was in front of him "i really like your horns, they seem super cool!" he smiled softly
"I think you dropped your shirt?" Hotaru paused for a moment, "Wait, I'm supposed to be doing something here.. Oh, right- You look like you could be in a movie! Like- A main character, you're very handsome!"
Mikazuki Augus (played by Alliyus)

Mika looked at them then nodded. "Interesting." He went into his gundam then went to battle.

d6f712a8543eec2c6941b01c6d27f1d7.gif
May (played anonymously)

May inspects the gundam and nods "Nice advanced tech..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Compliment the character above! (IC/OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus