Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character/s above BADLY

bad_doodle.png

Exactly what it sounds like! Just remember...

1. Always leave an initial post to claim your spot in the que of people. We don't want anyone to doodle something up, only to find someone else has accidentally sniped them. This starter post should also include which character/s you want drawn and if you are fine with your character interacting with other characters, be they your own or otherwise.

2. Once drawn, post your masterpiece to the thread! (With a disclaimer to clarify that you are not the next person in line if nessesary.)

3. Time and effort is irrelevant, what we're doing here is all in good fun, however you are expected to draw, so no doll makers or ai. Tracing memes and screenshots, or otherwise superimposing characters in some way onto media in the name of comedy however is fine.

4. Make an earnest effort to doodle something silly up in a timely manner.

5. Lastly, relax and have fun!
Sova (played by Sasheth) Topic Starter

Starting the thread with Sova. First person to participate will get an additional doodle from me. >:y
Feel free to have her interact with anything and anyone if that's the vibe of the evening.
Claine Moderator

Claiming Sasheth!!

Please feel free to draw any of my roster, and I'm fine with interactions with other's characters :)
Sasheth Topic Starter

Forgive me, but I am not sorry. Claine is still next in line. <3

Have a lil Azareus, on the house. ;)
Forgive_me.png
Claine Moderator

Sova wrote:
Forgive me, but I am not sorry. Claine is still next in line. <3

Have a lil Azareus, on the house. ;)
Forgive_me.png



HOW DARE

TAKE THIS IN REVENGE

jXY1DDI.png
Sasheth Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
HOW DARE

TAKE THIS IN REVENGE

jXY1DDI.png

YOU TURNED MY MUPPET DAUGHTER INTO
MV5BMTQ3MDA1NDg3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk0OTc5MzE@._V1_.jpg

I AM WHEEZING

STRAIGHT UP OG HANNIBAL LECTER ENERGY
Imma steal Claine cause I need all the art motivation I can get!

I offer up my roster. Feel free to get nuts. (Though special props if you draw Rixori!)
Claiming dndmama! This is a brilliant thread. Thank you, Sash!

Pick literally anyone or skip me, preferrably the latter.
Sova (played by Sasheth) Topic Starter

Thank you very much! Honestly, it's a concepts that has been done on RPR before, but it's been a while since last time.

Claiming Hexblading, because I refuse to pass up on such a golden oppertunity for mischief >:)

Sova is still on the table, but if she doesn't appeal I have a some oc's with proper refs up on artfight. Draw anyone however you please, no restrictions <3
Sasheth Topic Starter

Ilmarinen Moderator

Claiming cuz I got a great idea for Sova....... >:D feel free to hop on anyone in my character list!
Ilmarinen Moderator

83

IMG_1778.png

Based on this DORKY SCREENSHOT of M'ress that they use ALL THE TIME in the Star Trek animated series.

IMG_1776.jpg
Dndmama wrote:
Imma steal Claine cause I need all the art motivation I can get!

I offer up my roster. Feel free to get nuts. (Though special props if you draw Rixori!)

I am so sorry.

image.png
4w4i2b.jpg

Ilmarinen's still next!
Sasheth Topic Starter

Ilmarinen wrote:
83

IMG_1778.png

Based on this DORKY SCREENSHOT of M'ress that they use ALL THE TIME in the Star Trek animated series.

IMG_1776.jpg


DID....DID YOU USE THE GRASS BRUSH TO TEXTURE HER FUR????? I AM DYING
THIS IS AMAZING IN EVERY WAY

crying-emoji-meme-idlememe-4-300x300.jpg


Thank you! <3 <3 <3

Also heads up to the next person, Ilmarinen's your victim as of this post-
Majima (played by Luscinioide)

oh my god i'm going to cook up the worst hulk hogan randy savage gordan ramsay amalgamation ever hold my beer

edit: oh yeah right i should probably drop a character off. uhhh pick anyone i don't care, but i passively (strongly) suggest drawing majima gollum style. otherwise do whoever and draw them with whoever if that's your thing
Ilmarinen wrote:
Claiming cuz I got a great idea for Sova....... >:D feel free to hop on anyone in my character list!

NO DRAWING TABLETS ALLOWED, ONLY ME, A TRACKPAD, AND MS PAINT

i would say i'm sorry, ilmarinen, but we both know that isn't true. this is singlehandedly my greatest masterpiece i have ever made

oITUaRY.png

in case anyone is confused it's the classic 'randy savage is roid raging on at least three different substances' interview. specifically this wonderful, flattering shot
Ilmarinen Moderator

Holy crap. Holy crap. This is a doggamn GIFT. THAnk yoU
Sasheth Topic Starter

I LOVE how this cursed thread is so quickly devolving into kitchen nightmare refrences
Sasheth Topic Starter

Majima wrote:
oh my god i'm going to cook up the worst hulk hogan randy savage gordan ramsay amalgamation ever hold my beer

edit: oh yeah right i should probably drop a character off. uhhh pick anyone i don't care, but i passively (strongly) suggest drawing majima gollum style. otherwise do whoever and draw them with whoever if that's your thing

Claiming because I would GREATLY enjoy drawing Majima Gollum style >:y

Same drill as always, Sova's on the table for anything (although a muppet style would greatly tickle my funny bone), and if she doesn't pass the vibe check I have a couple other characters uploaded on art fight with proper refrences to go off of.
-rubs my grubby hands together-
Claiming Sova! Offering Harrison.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character/s above BADLY

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Dragonfire, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus