Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "This world's a clashing mess!-" (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

*Cue Laughter Here* Tonight, we rehearse for the greatest- Okay, i'm not gonna do the damn starved squidward quote. I just thought it would be funny but that'll be awkward. Cameraman?- *take 2* Anyway, the title says it all. This world's a clashing mess! So, let us get down to business.
So, meanwhile, in the galaxies and universes... There was a wizard, well. As you can say. A crazy wizard, idk. Yadda yadda. He/She was planning to take over the earth but some heroes stepped up and stopped them from doing so. However, after they left the base, the wizard's potion was suddenly cracked into the floor and the potion that was cracked had a portal in it! Uh oh. This ain't good, isn't it? But hey, it's not gonna spre- okay it spreaded. However, back to your universe or AKA, the Earth, there was a news flash about a strange portal opening in ye average store. Nobody seemed to care, but y/c did. So, you went adventuring. Grabbed a snack before you headed out and then you went to the store. Finding a small portal. You couldn't decide on what to do... But hey, choice's up to you. What will things take you into?

*cough* ack. I really needed to take a breather before saying this long plot- Anyway! I'll just be over here, playing some Isaac. Feel free to PM me if your interested or something. I dunno. aight, where's my water-
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(*bump*)

(*bump*)

(*bump*) Once more. :P
HelO!
Hello I would be interested!
so would i, but not sure who i would use..

YinYang_Creator wrote:
You can use anyone of your characters! I don't mind! :D
Korby Pureheart wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

Cool

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

Cool
Yes. Very cool.
Yes, I would love to join!
Notix

Is this open still?

Notix wrote:
Is this open still?
Indeed it is my dude.

Reithesniper wrote:
Yes, I would love to join!
Alright yeah, that's fine with me!

((This is still open if y'all want to join! I'm just gonna be busy making the group after all.))
Korby Pureheart wrote:
((This is still open if y'all want to join! I'm just gonna be busy making the group after all.))

Im sorry if my brain is loading like its running one windows 95, so how might I join this group?

Reithesniper wrote:
Korby Pureheart wrote:

Im sorry if my brain is loading like its running one windows 95, so how might I join this group?

((Well, i think i'd invite.))

I think we got room for one more. So, probs the last bump if this takes a while. :P
Foxfarer

If this is still open I would be more than happy to join!

Foxfarer wrote:
If this is still open I would be more than happy to join!
Yup! We was only kinda waiting for one more person and i'm currently making the group rn- (It's hard doing this myself than last time lol-)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "This world's a clashing mess!-" (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus