Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Lord of Chaos has arrived.

Enjoy the chaos!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
NwJXT0D.gif

Oh my! Welcome to RPR, Chaos! I like both names and the variations in between, but Chaos has always been a fan favorite with me. I think you'll enjoy it here if you're interested in building worlds and characters. The Public Forums or your own page would be a perfect place to post guides and the like. I know for a fact, I would be absolutely interested in reading stuff like that. I can always improve and learn from others. I find that no one is ever truly done developing their niche, so it's a fun process to continue to grow from others. That's what makes it a true community.

You'll find that you will fit in very well here -- D&D is a very popular fan favorite around these parts and there will be a lot of those who share your passions about the style of RPs you prefer. In fact, the Public Forums have a ton of the bar scenes you speak of where a transient little pass-over, interactions, and chaos can transpire. It's also a really good way to meet writing partners and like-minded chums. You'll be able to create groups or join groups even.

Rest assured, RPR is a very easy-going site designed for everyone and just about every style. People are very understanding here and will be helpful should you need anything. A fine welcome to you and I hope you enjoy it here! :)
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR,
🏒Chaos!🏒
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Lord of Chaos has arrived.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus