Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki rested his chin on Ghost's head and nodded at the discovery of the bedroom.
Tipsy and Bale (played by Reithesniper)

Bale walks inside, jumping on the large bed that was likely Tipsy's "Oooo...-" Tipsy's bed was unironically soft for a pseudo-goddess of blood, Tipsy walks in and picks her up "Off..." Tipsy would finally speak, Bale seems pretty happy Tipsy spoke
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

"I guess .... these doors just lead to rooms for us then". He watched the two enjoy their room. Looking down the hall further, he saw no end to it. But, he looked down the other side and always somehow saw the orange door they came through.

Ghost looked up at the child. His red eyes fixed on another door. Walking over he tried it, and felt it click, opening up. The room here wasn't Ghosts, and clearly wasn't for Tipsy and Bale. So this room must have been for the child?
He peaked inside, large white ears flopping up slightly.
"Well, is this your room then?" His red eyes moved up to the child, reaching up with his hands and plucking them off his shoulder before setting them down gently.

The room was filled with a bunch of religious memorabilia, cold medicines and tissue boxes.
Kazehiki noticed his bed and instantly walked up to it and sat down on it, sniffling. "Mhm." He nodded at Ghost.
Raziel Steven Davis (played anonymously)

When Raziel woke, he did not expect to find himself in this strange place, and as his multicolored eyes focused, he grew confused. The 23, nearly 24 year old sat up slowly, looking around the stark white room he found himself in. He slowly reached up to his freckled cheek, finding fresh blood from a cut he remembered sustaining just before being knocked out cold.

Was he dead?

He pushed himself to his feet, looking around. There were a few chairs, a table, doors of various colors. This, wasn't the Heaven, nor Hell, he remembered. He'd been to both. This was new.

So a trick from one of his enemies?

He also realized he was alone, at least for the moment.

"Hello?"

Kazehiki heard a new voice and got off his bed to peek out of the door and found Raziel standing there in the main room of the Waiting Room, looking very confused.
He slowly waved at Raziel from the doorway, looking at him with tired eyes.

Ghost looked around the room. He wasn't sure what type of child they were but this room seemed so gloomy to him. Ghost was thinking about asking the child if they really liked this room, but refrained when he heard a voice too.
Watching as the child got up, Ghost followed and peaked.

He could only assume they too would not know how they got here. But, he picked up the child and let them back onto their shoulders before leaving the room and walking down the hall to meet new comer.

"Did you just wake up here too?"

Kazehiki wrapped his thin arms around Ghost's head gently again and looked carefully at Raziel, occasionally sniffling and rubbing his nose with the tissue he had.
Kazehiki was a quiet boy, but he definitely was a curious one.
Raziel Steven Davis (played anonymously)

Judging by the confused look in the hunter's multicolored eyes, it was a pretty good guess what his answer was.

"What is this place?"

He asked in a deep tone colored by a southern accent. He folded his arms around himself, pulling his red flannel closer to his body.

"Am I dead? Again?"

The fox's ears twitched slightly. "Hell if I know mate, been tryin to figure that out since I got here". His red eyes looked up at the child on his shoulder. "Or we ...". He looked around one more time before facing the new man. "Seems this place has no way out so far, an that hall has rooms ... oddly tailored to our own rooms I guess.
One for every person". Though the fox eyes darted from the blue door to the red one. He raised his hand and pointed to the blue door. "There's a pool in there, and I haven't checked that one yet".

The fox moved to the red door, grabbing the handle he opened it, but he tilted his head as soon as he saw what was inside. White brows narrowing.
"Well peachy", he looked up at the child and then back to the man. "It's a damn dining room".

Inside the Red door was a whole room, filled with clothed tables, plates, silverware and in the middle a massive line of food freshly made.
The smell coming from it was strong. The fox felt his stomach grumble, and he glanced up at the child. "You hungry"?
The Butterfly Girl (played by Reithesniper)

(I probably shouldn't but yet I will-)

B would appear in the main waiting room, looking around as her Axe disappears "Oh my.." She mutters quietly suprised by this sudden transportation

Ghost ears perked up, hearing another voice. He looked over to see another being. Glancing around real quick, there was still no sign of anyone else that could possibly have left them here. It seemed so random. Still, he returned his attention back to the child. The food smelled nice enough, and at this point he was sure whatever this was wasn't here to hurt them. It seemed like everything was just appealing or at least here to keep him and everyone else pretty comfortable for now.

Kazehiki seemed interested in having a little snack. So he nodded yes at Ghost's question.

Ghost headed inside the red room. His snout pointed to the air. "What do you like?"
Nearing the fully plenished food table. Ghost leaned down a little, he allowed the child to see what foods lined the large table.
It seemed like anything really could be hear worth picking. "Do you like sweets? Have you even had lunch yet?" He was trying to be somewhat responsible even in a strangely weird place and this wasn't his kid.
Ghost spotted some fish which he knew he couldn't resist.
Still he figured he'd let the child pick first before he picked his own food.
Tipsy and Bale (played by Reithesniper)

Tipsy and Bale finally caught up to the group, Bale had been eating an orange, something Tipsy was unable to get a normal amount of sustenance from "Food?" She'd ask smelling meat which she responded positively too, Tipsy had waited not to far away but took only a little bit of steak to keep herself from eating everything

Kazehiki reached for a strawberry-iced pastry of some kind, but couldn't quite reach it from where he was. He shook his head at the lunch question.

Ghost heard the others suddenly join at the food table.
"There is lots here, just wonder who's making it all". He saw the child's arm reach for the strawberry pastry. He reached and picked it up then handed it to the kid.
"Hey ... no gettin it in the fur okay?" He raised a white brow trying to give a serious look to them.
He then grabbed a plate and picked up some healthier food for the kid. He picked a little bit of chicken, some green beans and a few slices of tiny orange slices.
He then grabbed a plate for himself of nicely cut fish.
"Alright, ..." he looked around at the many empty tables. Feeling like he honestly should see way more people here with how much room this place had.
Decided to pick a random table he set the plates down and set the kid in a chair beside him.
"Here, you need healthy food to grow big". He hoped the kid was human, cause if they weren't he wasn't sure what healthy really was for them.

Looking to the other two, he tried to see if anyone else had joined randomly in the shadows, but ultimately returned his attention to the kid.

Kazehiki was already attempting to eat the strawberry pastry by the time Ghost had placed him in the chair. Kazehiki looked at the plate with the 'healthy food' and nodded at it. The only thing really interesting to him was the orange slices, the other stuff was...not really his thing, which to be honest, it wasn't really any kids' thing...

Ghost was glad to see them eating the fruit but noticed them neglecting the healthier stuff.
"Heeeey, big and strong, come on you got to at least eat some of it, I didn't put allot on there". His large fluffy tail slumped some.
Raising a white brow, he was trying to think how to get the little guy to eat their food.
"How about a deal", Ghost always had a problem with children playing with his tail when it glowed. So, he grinned like the sly fox he was.
"You eat some of that, and I'll let you see my tail glow". He pointed to his large fluffy tail and the tip flickered a bit just to prove a point. A small flash of neon-ish blue light.

"What you say, deal?"

Kazehiki's tired eyes alit with excitement. The fox's tail could glow? That sounds amazing!
Kazehiki nodded and ate the healthier foods, even if he didn't really want to... He just wanted to see the pretty white tail glow.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus