Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Welcome to the Waiting Rooms!!
The waiting room is a place where characters not in roleplays or wish to hang out and meet others can in a sort of multidimensional breaking pocket called the Waiting Rooms. All kinds of character one day fall asleep and wake up here without a reason.

What does it look like here?
The main room is a simple white room with chairs and a check in desk, but there is never anyone there. There are bathrooms here, and they are incrediblely huge and fit for even the most unusual of things, including a shower room. There seems to be no other way out and all the color doors lead to a different types of room.

🔵Blue Door, leads to the pool room, where there is a large pool with some diving boards and a hot tub off in the corner.
There is a bin of floaty toys and water guns.

đź”´Red Door, leads to the Dining room, where circled tables are set with red table cloths. The tables have plates and clean silverware. In the center is a large food table, where it's an open buffet of different kinds of food from all over, even alien foods.
There is one strange person wearing a mask here but they only help by cooking and cutting food to set out, they don't speak or even once.

🟢Green door, is the garden room. It is huge here, like an enclosed green house, there are tree and even separate biomes for each plant and various animals here, the temperature changes with each biomes but at the edge of every section is a massive wall that completes the dome. The only door in and out is the green door.

đźź Orange Door, leads to the bed rooms, which is a hall of doors leading individual rooms fit for every character that enters. The hall can be endless with more doors forming, but at the end is always the orange door again which leads back to the main room.

The Vanishing Anomaly,
Characters randomly come and go, vanish one day and appear the next, it is not unusual, but occasionally a new door could appear leading to another room type. So welcome to the Waiting Rooms.

Rules: Keep it public worthy, keep IC in IC, and OOC in OOC. This is a public meeting hub for all characters, if you wish to take things further or sort out a plot of your own from here please take your characters to a PM roleplay.

The point of this rp is to meet other's characters openly in an eviroment not hindered by srtict laws of physics till maybe you the user can get them a solid roleplay elsewhere, so don't worry about vanishing one day, it's all part of the anomaly.

If this does well I might make a group out of it or keep this constantly updated to provide new rooms or experiences.
SillySpider Topic Starter

Alright I'm off to rest! đź’¤
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

(( Goodnight! :D ))

(( morning!! I'm up, at work though))

((also welcome new person!!))

Oof I keep accidently putting the post in OOC

(( Oh I had ghost pick your character up @Kazehiki so they wouldnt be left behind))

(( Oh, really? Lmao, my bad. I just now noticed that line. Let me edit that post of mine. ))

(( Just edited the post, a refresh should make it pop up. :) ))

Also just wanna thank everyone for stopping by, I didn't think this would get anyone X'D

(( You're welcome! I have been looking for a reason to use Kazehiki. :) ))

Good to hear, even if its a small nonsensical plot they can play within!

Just wanna welcome all the new comers.

(( I guess they could, gaming devices have smells. :) ))
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kazehiki wrote:
(( I guess they could, gaming devices have smells. :) ))

((What consoles are you using?))

(( Any device with a fan to blow out heat to keep the device cool. Nintendo Switch is the first one that comes in mind. :) ))
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

((Fair point… but why are you sniffing your Switch? I have one, and i never notice much of a smell coz i don’t go sniffing my switch like “sugar”.))

(( When I am doing something right quick , I sometimes keep the Switch close to my chest and I can smell it that way. :)
I can also smell it from other consoles when working on them trying to fix the cables. ))

(( SillySpider, are you still here? :) ))

((yes stilld here))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus