Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki shook his head at the question Ghost had asked him, he didn't even notice Tipsy and Bale appear until Ghost called it out.
He blew his nose again and held onto Ghost's head gently, since he was now sitting on Ghost's shoulders.
SillySpider Topic Starter

(( Oh I had ghost pick your character up @Kazehiki so they wouldnt be left behind))

(( Oh, really? Lmao, my bad. I just now noticed that line. Let me edit that post of mine. ))

(( Just edited the post, a refresh should make it pop up. :) ))
Tipsy and Bale (played by Reithesniper)

Tipsy reaching into her bag which is (Now she's met Bale) used for books, pulling out one and skimming through it "ohh.. i see-" Bale says "Maybe its one of those poket dimensions, but instead of ending at the edges it pushes forward indefinitely?" She'd suggest "But it could also be outside of reality like that funky bar"
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

"This is one funky bar I want no part of. I gots a family to get to". The fox looked from the two back to his room. "Or ... least I think so. Did we die?"
Moving further into his room, he grabbed the small toy next to his lounge chair. Turning the stuffed animal jellyfish over. It belonged to his younger sister.
Ears pressing back, he sighed and set it down before leaving his room and shutting the door.
"Let's just keep walking then". Looking up slightly, "you okay with that too?" Ghost was asking the child on him.

Kazehiki sniffled and nodded okay, wiping his nose with the tissue. He didn't mind, he liked sitting on Ghost's shoulders.

"Quite unlikely I'd be dead, they'd have to get through Tipsy and their magic" she'd smile locking arms with Tipsy who doesnt mind this (however its probably just Bale she's calm around-

Ghost looked between the three, his large puffy fox tail swaying gently behind him as he walked.
He tried a few more doors but they all seemed locked. He didn't understand but eventually tried another door, and this one opened.
Ghost was hopeful, but as soon as the door opened, the room inside was not what he expected.
It was another bedroom? Though this one was perfectly fitted for the two, Tipsy and Bale.
"Hmm"?

Kazehiki rested his chin on Ghost's head and nodded at the discovery of the bedroom.

Bale walks inside, jumping on the large bed that was likely Tipsy's "Oooo...-" Tipsy's bed was unironically soft for a pseudo-goddess of blood, Tipsy walks in and picks her up "Off..." Tipsy would finally speak, Bale seems pretty happy Tipsy spoke

"I guess .... these doors just lead to rooms for us then". He watched the two enjoy their room. Looking down the hall further, he saw no end to it. But, he looked down the other side and always somehow saw the orange door they came through.

Ghost looked up at the child. His red eyes fixed on another door. Walking over he tried it, and felt it click, opening up. The room here wasn't Ghosts, and clearly wasn't for Tipsy and Bale. So this room must have been for the child?
He peaked inside, large white ears flopping up slightly.
"Well, is this your room then?" His red eyes moved up to the child, reaching up with his hands and plucking them off his shoulder before setting them down gently.

The room was filled with a bunch of religious memorabilia, cold medicines and tissue boxes.
Kazehiki noticed his bed and instantly walked up to it and sat down on it, sniffling. "Mhm." He nodded at Ghost.
Raziel Steven Davis (played anonymously)

When Raziel woke, he did not expect to find himself in this strange place, and as his multicolored eyes focused, he grew confused. The 23, nearly 24 year old sat up slowly, looking around the stark white room he found himself in. He slowly reached up to his freckled cheek, finding fresh blood from a cut he remembered sustaining just before being knocked out cold.

Was he dead?

He pushed himself to his feet, looking around. There were a few chairs, a table, doors of various colors. This, wasn't the Heaven, nor Hell, he remembered. He'd been to both. This was new.

So a trick from one of his enemies?

He also realized he was alone, at least for the moment.

"Hello?"

Kazehiki heard a new voice and got off his bed to peek out of the door and found Raziel standing there in the main room of the Waiting Room, looking very confused.
He slowly waved at Raziel from the doorway, looking at him with tired eyes.

Ghost looked around the room. He wasn't sure what type of child they were but this room seemed so gloomy to him. Ghost was thinking about asking the child if they really liked this room, but refrained when he heard a voice too.
Watching as the child got up, Ghost followed and peaked.

He could only assume they too would not know how they got here. But, he picked up the child and let them back onto their shoulders before leaving the room and walking down the hall to meet new comer.

"Did you just wake up here too?"

Kazehiki wrapped his thin arms around Ghost's head gently again and looked carefully at Raziel, occasionally sniffling and rubbing his nose with the tissue he had.
Kazehiki was a quiet boy, but he definitely was a curious one.
Raziel Steven Davis (played anonymously)

Judging by the confused look in the hunter's multicolored eyes, it was a pretty good guess what his answer was.

"What is this place?"

He asked in a deep tone colored by a southern accent. He folded his arms around himself, pulling his red flannel closer to his body.

"Am I dead? Again?"

The fox's ears twitched slightly. "Hell if I know mate, been tryin to figure that out since I got here". His red eyes looked up at the child on his shoulder. "Or we ...". He looked around one more time before facing the new man. "Seems this place has no way out so far, an that hall has rooms ... oddly tailored to our own rooms I guess.
One for every person". Though the fox eyes darted from the blue door to the red one. He raised his hand and pointed to the blue door. "There's a pool in there, and I haven't checked that one yet".

The fox moved to the red door, grabbing the handle he opened it, but he tilted his head as soon as he saw what was inside. White brows narrowing.
"Well peachy", he looked up at the child and then back to the man. "It's a damn dining room".

Inside the Red door was a whole room, filled with clothed tables, plates, silverware and in the middle a massive line of food freshly made.
The smell coming from it was strong. The fox felt his stomach grumble, and he glanced up at the child. "You hungry"?
The Butterfly Girl (played by Reithesniper)

(I probably shouldn't but yet I will-)

B would appear in the main waiting room, looking around as her Axe disappears "Oh my.." She mutters quietly suprised by this sudden transportation

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus