Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Revival of those born from filth (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Still looking for more peoples?
Pirate Topic Starter

Sorry Raws. We're all full in here, I'm afraid. :/
;-;
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Did the post order change? I saw Miss posted even though the other two people have yet to reply.
I have taken the initiative! It is a terrible thing to have done, but I assumed that Crow's entrance would not upset the general entrance posts.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Miss wrote:
I have taken the initiative! It is a terrible thing to have done, but I assumed that Crow's entrance would not upset the general entrance posts.

It's not a terrible thing, but it does make me uncomfortable. A brief message in this topic asking "Can I go ahead and post?" or "When can we expect the next person to post?" is also taking initiative and allows everyone to give their input. Now I fear that this RP will become chaotic because it gives the impression that it's just okay to do whatever and not care for others' wishes or opinions, and turns will be skipped without giving people a chance to reply.

I know you meant well, but this has always ruined group roleplays for me and it makes me a bit anxious. I've been really looking forward to get this thing going!
Aranel Galeantara (played anonymously)

Should I wait until next round to post? Just so the order isn't upset, then? :3
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Aranel Galeantara wrote:
Should I wait until next round to post? Just so the order isn't upset, then? :3

For as far as I'm concerned, you're still next in line so I don't mind if you post. :)
Aranel Galeantara (played anonymously)

Awesome! Thanks kindly. <3.
You are absolutely correct. I was feeling vibrant and with what little time I had, I had wished to create a post as soon as possible, lest my work catch up with me once more. I do see what you mean, by chaos, and immediately regret my early posting. I will post accordingly, and in a fashionable order.
Pirate Topic Starter

It's all good. As long as we keep to the post order I layed out a few days ago, things'll work out fine 'n dandy. So just to make sure, I'll repeat it again here;

Post order: Pearl, Aranel, Delilah, Crow, Sylass.
Pirate Topic Starter

Quickie update: Ross will be joining in later today. For now he has no post order, so he can work himself in when he has the time. Afterwards he'll be posting after Crow. Thanks for your attention continue the thing you were doing before.
hello

just so you guys know, I go underway a lot, so apologies in advance for delays

we have a stretch of a few weeks straight in port though, so I'll take advantage of that
Pearl (played by Sanne)

The_Ross wrote:
hello

just so you guys know, I go underway a lot, so apologies in advance for delays

we have a stretch of a few weeks straight in port though, so I'll take advantage of that

I keep in touch with you almost daily when you're underway, so I could send you the posts that were made and you can email me a post back. I could throw that into the topic, if that's something you want to do and aren't too busy for when underway. Just an option, feel free to decline if you don't have time for that. <3
I'd actually already thought about this, and I probably will
Pearl (played by Sanne)

The_Ross wrote:
I'd actually already thought about this, and I probably will

That's settled then! No deployment will keep you from RPing!
Since Ross posted, I was curious as to whether I could as well.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Delilah is up next, then Crow, then Sylass. Then after that it's:

Pearl, Aranel, Delilah, Crow, Samantha, Sylass.

Hope this is the end of the confusion about post order! :)
Oh snap! I thought somebody else was going after aranel o.o my bad, I was totally checking if someone would post xD
remimder that miss is up next

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Revival of those born from filth (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus