Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Revival of those born from filth (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Me? I had thought that Delilah was after Aranel, as it is within the order. But, I would not mind posting.
derp got the characters mixed up. dontbetrippin is up.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

The_Ross wrote:

Silly filly. This is why you should check your facts. <3
Pearl wrote:
The_Ross wrote:

Silly filly. This is why you should check your facts. <3

what do i look like batman
I know I'm up next; I have duty with a late watch today, but I'll definitely post tomorrow.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

The_Ross wrote:
I know I'm up next; I have duty with a late watch today, but I'll definitely post tomorrow.

Just play hooky and go AWOL. Roleplays come first, always. YOLO.
#swag
It has been a while! Aranel is next, I believe, unless it is discontinued. Which I hope it is not!
Aranel Galeantara (played anonymously)

Sorry guys! I think when I read a forum post and exit it, it's no longer on my feed. I'll be able to post tonight though c:. On my phone right now so making large posts is very time consuming bwah.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Ross is coming home from underway somewhere today, so I think he can post sometime this weekend. :)
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Will be posting soon, been a bit under the weather and busy with things. Won't be long!
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Hey guys, it's been my turn for a long time but nobody's poked me about it except for Rynh recently. I wanted to know if everyone is still interested?

I'm also in a bit of a pickle. I'm on morphine and a lot of bedrest and it's hard for me to focus on RP currently. (So tireddd all the time.) If you guys want to keep going, I'm probably going to have to step out. :c It's been fun but I can't be consistent and I don't want to keep the group any longer.

I am still interested though I feel bad that you'd need to step out. :c

I hope you feel better o:
Pirate Topic Starter

It's sad to see you go, of course, but in the situation you're in, I can definitively understand. Not to worry, Sanne. I'll write you out of the RP, and if it's still going by the time you feel better, there'll be an open spot for you to rejoin!

Now that the subject is up, I do wonder who else is still interested. I suppose the one who is next to post posts and we'll gradually find out who's still in.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

Rynh wrote:
It's sad to see you go, of course, but in the situation you're in, I can definitively understand. Not to worry, Sanne. I'll write you out of the RP, and if it's still going by the time you feel better, there'll be an open spot for you to rejoin!

Now that the subject is up, I do wonder who else is still interested. I suppose the one who is next to post posts and we'll gradually find out who's still in.

Thank you. <3 I'm so sorry I held it up for so long!

FYI, Ross is underway again but he should be back by the 23rd.
I still am! It has been a while since I have posted anything upon the RPR, truly. The Furcadian scene is a happening place, as of late.

I'll be able to post here before long! Busy busy c:
I'm just along for the ride xD I'll post upon my tuuuuurn xD
still in
Pirate Topic Starter

Hello there, just giving this thread a quick bump.

Why? Due to recent events and lack of time we seem to have lost three players! Now I'm looking for one or two to replace them so that we may continue the story! Are you interested? Just give me a quick message and you're in.

Maximum two people are allowed to join in, so first to message me is the first to secure their spot!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Revival of those born from filth (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus