Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Last movie you saw?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Alien_Princess wrote:
Good to see you again Abigail :)

I don't watch a lot of movies, but the last one I did watch was the millionth rewatch of a movie called Being John Malcovich. Very strange and highly entertaining movie.

It took me a moment to figure out who you are, but I finally figured it out by looking at your kudos---good to see you too!

I haven't seen that movie but the title sounds so familiar. Lots of people must talk about it for that to be true. I like strange sometimes...Maybe I'll check it out sometime!

starwolf wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
starwolf wrote:
The last movie I saw was called can you hear me god it’s zoe or something along those lines

Ha! *Beams in amused delight* Are we talking about "Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret?" or is there another version with a different name? I'd like to know how that movie was. That book was a big deal when I was growing up. I remember loving it.
yes that’s the movie I loved it even though at first I didn’t like it very much but in the end it was super funny and cute!

Cool, I'm glad you clarified because if there had been another movie I might have wanted to watch that one too. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

starwolf wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
starwolf wrote:
The last movie I saw was called can you hear me god it’s zoe or something along those lines

Ha! *Beams in amused delight* Are we talking about "Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret?" or is there another version with a different name? I'd like to know how that movie was. That book was a big deal when I was growing up. I remember loving it.
yes that’s the movie I loved it even though at first I didn’t like it very much but in the end it was super funny and cute! Actually the last movie I actually saw was the newest Indianana John’s movie haha my mistake so sorry

No need to apologize, Dear---there's no wrong answer here because anything that generates something to talk about is a success in the small talk forums ;) . Thank you--I'm just, simply honored you took the time and effort to answer my little conversation thread, so definitely no need to apologize. ♥️ Thanks for bringing up those movies.

Ah, Indiana Jones. Yes! One of my friends wants to see that movie badly, so I may end up seeing it. However---I may wimp out because every Indiana Jones movie I've seen seems to have skeletons or zombies or something like that in it. And I'm a wimp about stuff like that. So it depends on how convincing my friend can be with me LOL.

Finally saw the new version of The Little Mermaid. I liked it. I was very satisfied that they didn't change the old favorite songs too much, even while adding some new ones.
I watched One Piece live action. This is a great movie. I hope they can produce more seasons
Julie Estelle (played anonymously)

Greetings, this is our first meeting so I hope you don't mind if I reply to your thread?
The last movie I saw was the Chernobyl by HBO. Because of that I learnt about the nuclear power plant and the movie was based on the real situation.

ericamarshall wrote:
I watched One Piece live action. This is a great movie. I hope they can produce more seasons

Cool. If this article is right, it looks like they will: https://www.theverge.com/2023/9/14/23874258/netflix-one-piece-season-2-announcement

Julie Estelle wrote:
Greetings, this is our first meeting so I hope you don't mind if I reply to your thread?
The last movie I saw was the Chernobyl by HBO. Because of that I learnt about the nuclear power plant and the movie was based on the real situation.

You're absolutely welcome to--anyone is welcome to post to this thread (and any other threads I make).

Ah yes...my best friend watched that and really liked it. Said it was so vivid that she took a shower after it was over to feel like she was "getting the radiation off." 😆 I'm a bit squeamish so I haven't watched it.
Quote:
Thanks for your sharing. I am really glad when hearing that the season 2 would be released soon
Last night I saw my big fat Greek wedding 3!

starwolf wrote:
Last night I saw my big fat Greek wedding 3!

Yay

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Last movie you saw?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus