Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The police department Open to all))

Alyusha Korxanadu Sakurai (played anonymously)

((Double post, sorry!))
Sinceritymornings Topic Starter

(( My apologies, I didn’t realize I missed the e at the end of your last name. My keyboard is a little funky. I always try to keep a look out. If I miss something I apologize. I usually reread my post, before posting, and still end up editing afterward.I sure you it wasn’t done on purpose.

My keyboard is not sensitive, it might because of my phone screen protector. Some of the words or letters I miss were typed in. I’m watching the keyboard and not the screen. Due to my ADHD my brain comprehends the word as being there when I read it.))
((It's fine I thought the chief was being a D lol ))
( howdy i was hoping i could join into this role play if not i understand no worrys ^w^
Ren Haruno or Yakimura (played by Sinceritymornings) Topic Starter

(( welcome, welcome.))

The chief watched the new detective enter, he shook his head. His ears turned red.First bit of business.

Ren’s phone ring. He quickly pulled it out of his pocket and answered it. “You, mean the chief could be coming my way… probably in..”

Before Ren could finish his sentence the chief snuck up behind him. “Why aren’t you at the bullpen. “YuckyMura?”

Ren froze wide eye and then his expression quickly changed. “I got lost…”

The chief eyed the two girls. “I heavily apologize for my officer’s interference. He will be reprimanded. I will promptly have someone else take care of you all.” The chief walked away and then said a few words to Bea. He hightailed it after the new officer. He caught up to max obviously out of breath. “You follow me.”

((I decide the chief is going to be a bit of a jerk.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The police department Open to all))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus