Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The police department Open to all))

Shepard (played anonymously)

((Feel free to join its open))

“Too much is happening Alyusha. I am having a day. I got called by the chief twice. I had to deal with that obscene woman, and then with REN’s normal behavior my days are never peaceful.”

Shepard reached for some jerky gratefully partaking. “This case has me stumped. There’s almost no information even the lab reports, the morgue evaluation was is gone. All that’s left are some basic pages, photos and notes. This case has been around for a while. Parts of it are missing as if someone checks on the progress and takes away anything that makes progress.”
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

( alrighty sweet I’ll join in as a new officer then ) * max was just newly hired into his position into the police force as he was vary excited to be let on he went to the department to meet his new co workers and see were he’ll be placed * max: ugh I just hope I don’t look all dumb looking when I go in * he said making sure he didn’t look bad befor entering the building *
Alyusha Korxanadu Sakurai (played anonymously)

She took a big bite out of her jerky strip as Shepard reached into the bag.

"Well, you still haven't been called in a third time, so I don't owe you drinks...yet." Alyusha mused with a muffled tone as she chewed, "As for 'obscene woman'...are you...are you talking about that blonde woman?"

Alyusha tapped her chin in thought and then looked around as she swallowed her bite.

"Come to think of it...where the hell did she go?" she inquired as her head swiveled around, "She asked me for one of my coffee cans then I asked her if she served in the same AO as me overseas because she looked familiar but she never answered me. She kind of just scuttered away without another word."

Alyusha sighed as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and staring off into space.

"Shame. It would've been cool if she was who I was thinking of. I'd've liked to thank her for saving me and my unit's ass one time with a really spicy CAS run where she had to turn around and break protocol. But...that's another story for another time." she thought aloud.

She mindlessly popped the rest of her jerky strip in her mouth. She chewed slowly as she listened to Shepard share his frustrations with his case but kept her gaze up and to the side. When he finished sharing, she made sure to finish chewing and swallow before addressing her colleague again, meeting his eyes with her own.

"And do you think that's what's happening?" Alyusha asked.

She sat up straight, setting her jerky bag to the side on her desk and leaned forward in her chair slightly towards him.

"Because I think something odd is happening here. Even Farley expressed surprise when he heard I got slapped with the Langdon case." she told him in a lowered tone.

* max walked around the department to get the layout of the building and he tried to talk to some fello officers *max: hmm well this is alot more walking around then what I was expecting * he said out loud to himself
Ren Haruno or Yakimura (played by Sinceritymornings) Topic Starter

(( welcome, welcome.))

The chief watched the new detective enter, he shook his head. His ears turned red.First bit of business.

Ren’s phone ring. He quickly pulled it out of his pocket and answered it. “You, mean the chief could be coming my way… probably in..”

Before Ren could finish his sentence the chief snuck up behind him. “Why aren’t you at the bullpen. “YuckyMura?”

Ren froze wide eye and then his expression quickly changed. “I got lost…”

The chief eyed the two girls. “I heavily apologize for my officer’s interference. He will be reprimanded. I will promptly have someone else take care of you all.” The chief walked away and then said a few words to Bea. He hightailed it after the new officer. He caught up to max obviously out of breath. “You follow me.”

((I decide the chief is going to be a bit of a jerk.))

* max didn’t expect the sudden chef to come up randomly out of breath * Max: oh um I’m oh you must be the chef right I’m Maximus schick or just max works to
(Sorry I forgot about this for a while.)

Aunn walked over to Alyusha and Shepard, holding the case file. "Are you guys working on that murder, too?" she asked hopefully, looking for some sort of starting point. "I know you guys are busy, but I think we should all put our heads together, you know?"

* i was ease droping a little on the conversation about the murder file and dicided to step in * max: howdy sorry to disturb your conversation but mind if i could help out on this case * he said trying to be as kind as possible*

Ren sighed and wore a forlorn look. “I’m sorry I won’t be able to help you. But Bea will get someone nice. If you have time please feel free to visit.” Ren stood and left. “This sucks,” he mumbled.

The chief eyes budged a bit as his eyebrow twitched. This is why I usually don’t like the new ones. You know what fine. You want to help them go ahead. You’re asigned to Shepard and Ren as a shadow….”

Ren walked in hearing the chief yell.

The chief stormed to his office and slammed his door.

“Finally it wasn’t me this time. But I don’t want a shadow. Oh well?”

Ren spotted everyone gathered around Alyusha. “Oh she’s back. The new girl Aunn, and a guy.” He walked over. “What’s up?” He turned his attention to Max who are you?

(( It’s all good. It’s been kind rough lately for a few of us.))

* shocked from the sudden arguing from the other room until ran asked who I was * max: oh um howdy im Maximus schick I just joined today actually and I guess I’m now on this case * i said with a. Chuckle *

Shepard side eyed Max. “Alright kid. We’ll take care of you.”

“ Ren the girls are saying their Cases are aligning with ours.”

Don’t worry I can take care of my self friend just point me to the right direction and I’ll do what ever is needed

“Yeah bud this isn’t a gun show. We’ll show you the ropes. Better safe than sorry. A lot of people like you rush in guns ablazin. If you think you will do that this isn’t the job for you. Trust me partner.”

“Shepard let’s invite them to my living arrangement. I think we need to meet there and go over the files. If you guys think your cases are similar in anyway bring what you can and we will reconvene there.” Ren glanced around and then mouthed, it isn’t safe to discuss anything here.”
Alyusha Korxanadu Sakurai (played anonymously)

From the corner of her eye, Alyusha saw the new girl coming over in their direction.

'Taking a breather already, huh?' Alyusha thought to herself.

She then sat up straight to look less innocuous as Aunn came up to them. She lightened up a little, dropping her shoulders a bit and adopting a warmer expression as she turned towards the approaching girl.

"Well hello again." Alyusha said to her, "Which murder case are you talking about?"

Alyusha's eye floated to Shepard's for a moment, as if to say 'see what I mean?' before her gaze came back to Aunn again and she leaned in a little closer towards her.

"What's your case name?" she asked her in a lowered tone.

Just as she did, yet another new person meandered their way over and asked to help with the case.

"What? Who are you?" Alyusha asked as she raised an eyebrow, looking the newcomer up and down.

It was at that point that she noticed that there were an awful lot of people crowded around her desk which was, no doubt causing attention to direct their way. And it all came to a head when the Chief came and indignantly and haphazardly assigned the newcomer, who she now knew the name of, under the direction of Ren and Shepard.

"What. In the everloving hell. Is going on here." Alyusha growled exasperatedly.

There were so many things happening at once right in her space that Alyusha had to fight the urge to stand up out of her chair, go Berserk Mode, swear like the Marine she was and tell everyone to back the F up. She managed to keep it in. For now. She took in a loooong breath.

'It's okay, girl. Chill. You're good. No need to go Berserk and make yourself look like a damn fool who can't keep herself in check.' Alyusha thought to herself.

She then slowly let out her breath through her nose as her eyes moved between Ren, Shepard, Aunn and Max as they spoke amongst each other.

Max: oh no I’m not going guns blazing hehe I know this isent some video game I more am like an acter and I can blend in well with groups of all kinds I’m basically like a better startsky and hutch * he chuckled a little looking at shepherd *

“Sure you are kid.” Shepard noticed Alyusha’s discomfort.”I’m head. Back to my desk.”

max: well i guess i should expect you all to think little * he said as max then left to his desk to see if he could find something he could prove himself with *

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The police department Open to all))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus