Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha looks at him with a mixture of a smile and frown at his adorable request, slowly she puts her furred hands around his little form, soft in her hold and picks him up to hold him against herself. All the while being gentle and easy. “Like this?”

Noah then nods, shuffling his paws as he replies with a mousey. "Thank you, Ms. Tasha." He huddles close to her, feeling much safer already.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha smiles softly as she feels his small form relax into her own. Then she lets him know, “I’m going to stand up now.” As she slowly rises to her feet, keeping a secure hold on him until she is at her full height. She angles her stance to look at him better. “There we go, thank you for trusting me.” She emits a soothing purr.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha smiles softly as she feels his small form relax into her own. Then she lets him know, “I’m going to stand up now.” As she slowly rises to her feet, keeping a secure hold on him until she is at her full height. She angles her stance to look at him better. “There we go, thank you for trusting me.” She emits a soothing purr.

He then replies with a soft squeak, before he settles into her arms. "I-it's okay." He mutters, reassuring her as he felt a sense of calmness wash over him. "I'm probably safer w-with you than on m-my own."
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

Cathfawr walked over nearby Natasha and Noah, without even noticing them, then plopped down in the grass, trying to take a nap.

Watches as the snow leopard walks by, her gaze lingering on the speckled pattern of soft fur before bring her attention back to Noah, “I’m glad I can help you feel safe.” She gives him a gentle squeeze of a hug. Then she walks over to a bench that sat under a line of cherry blossoms, some of the branches hang low around them.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Watches as the snow leopard walks by, her gaze lingering on the speckled pattern of soft fur before bring her attention back to Noah, “I’m glad I can help you feel safe.” She gives him a gentle squeeze of a hug. Then she walks over to a bench that sat under a line of cherry blossoms, some of the branches hang low around them.

Looking up at Natasha, Noah then notices the beautiful cherry blossom flowers hanging around them. His eyes lit up with wonder as he sat on Natasha's lap, leaning back to touch the feathery blossoms.
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

He curled up and put his hands over his head to block out any sunlight in his eyes.

Natasha smiles down at the cub, and his awe in the cherry blossoms. “They’re my favorite tree. I love their light pink color, and a sweet scent that isn’t over powering.” She looks up at the blossoms and picks one that easily falls away from the branch and gives it to Noah.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha smiles down at the cub, and his awe in the cherry blossoms. “They’re my favorite tree. I love their light pink color, and a sweet scent that isn’t over powering.” She looks up at the blossoms and picks one that easily falls away from the branch and gives it to Noah.

Gently holding the sweet-smelling cherry blossom, Noah sniffs at it before his ears perk up. "You're right, Lady Tasha!"
He went and sat back in front of the fountain

Looks up to the starlit sky, captivated by the vividness as it was much darker here and gave way to brilliance. She looks on with awe. Whispering, “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” She turns to lie back on the bench to see more comfortably.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Looks up to the starlit sky, captivated by the vividness as it was much darker here and gave way to brilliance. She looks on with awe. Whispering, “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” She turns to lie back on the bench to see more comfortably.

Noah looks up at the night sky as well, gently reclining in Natasha's arms as his eyes lit up with a childlike sense of wonder. He could see his paw reaching out, as if expecting to touch the stars.

Natasha smiles and rests her arm over his small form, smiling again as he tries to reach for the stars above. Doing the same with her own, then she says, "We are made up of stars, so in theory, that makes us stardust." She muses.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha smiles and rests her arm over his small form, smiling again as he tries to reach for the stars above. Doing the same with her own, then she says, "We are made up of stars, so in theory, that makes us stardust." She muses.

Noah softly nods, before he notices her reaching out for the stars as well. He then does a double take, wondering why he couldn't grasp the stars with his hand.
Nightmare (played anonymously)

*is seen with his back against a tree*

Natasha wanders off to the quiet of the gardens, wanting a chance to stare up at the stars in this peaceful atmosphere. She finds a grassy spot, warmed by the sun, and curls up in the warm grass. She rolls onto her back and looks to the starlit sky.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha wanders off to the quiet of the gardens, wanting a chance to stare up at the stars in this peaceful atmosphere. She finds a grassy spot, warmed by the sun, and curls up in the warm grass. She rolls onto her back and looks to the starlit sky.

While still curled up in her arms, he then looks up and gently nuzzles her cheek. It was just nice to be somewhere quiet and peaceful, as he had slowly gotten used to being this small and innocent.

Noah Taylorsen wrote:
Natasha Kitty wrote:

While still curled up in her arms, he then looks up and gently nuzzles her cheek. It was just nice to be somewhere quiet and peaceful, as he had slowly gotten used to being this small and innocent.

She pets Noah’s soft fur as she stares up at the night sky, to him she says, “How are you doing, Noah?”
Natasha Kitty wrote:

She pets Noah’s soft fur as she stares up at the night sky, to him she says, “How are you doing, Noah?”

He gives a soft sniffle, before he replies in a warm and mousey tone while he felt her patting his fur. "It is all so much to d-deal with, Ms. Tasha." He states, his eyes lit up as he looks at the beautiful starlit sky with Tasha.

Smiles softly as she looks at the sky with him, “Well, think of it this way, if you were your normal size, I’d imagine it would be a lot harder to carry you around and curl up like this. Though you were probably a really warm big guy! You’d have been like a blanket.” She laughs. Then calms down, “Is there anything in your memories at all? It’s okay if there isn’t, things come to use at random times that we don’t expect them to.” She strokes his fur in thought.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus