Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Cigil Gergen (played anonymously)

"My name's Cigil. I'm actually a shell woman but...because of circumstances I've come to hang out with land dwellers. Who might you be?"
Cecilia Evergreen (played by Alliyus)

She curtsied elegantly then straightened. "My name is Cecilia Evergreen. I came here with Lailah." She gestured to Lailah. "And Magnolia, plus Matilda, who're over there." She gestured in the distance where 2 girls in Victorian style dresses and Victorian style hats were walking through the garden, arm in arm.

"I see. You seem to have alot of friends with you. It seems nice."
Cecilia Evergreen (played by Alliyus)

Cecilia chuckled softly and nodded as Lailah stood there, silent.

"Lailah, do you want to try riding Vici?"
Lailah Springfield (played anonymously)

She chuckled. "No thanks. I don't ride animals."

Cecilia eyed Lailah. "but you ride Ajax perfectly."

Ajax being Autumn's black stallion.

Lailah shook her head, apologetically.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal continues to enjoy the garden. "Seems like a nice enough place."
*sighs and picks up the book that Horizon dropped*
Belmont the Philippine Eagle (played anonymously)

A Philippine Eagle flew over head, silent like a predator. It soared over them from the skies. It looked like a wild animal, but there was a tag on its left wing that said it had an owner.
He would turn his head back to watching the fountain.
*lays down Under a tree*

The Philippine Eagle flew down and landed, wings folded, right next to Jin. It was looking forward, watchful.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha was out on a stroll, enjoying the warm sun as it dances on her fur. During her stroll she comes across the vast garden. She walks slowly and lead by the wonder. A slow twirl "This place is beautiful." She says in awe. Walking a line of cherry trees, and their spring snow of petals.

A Philippine Eagle flew over her, soaring through the sky at around 50mph. It dove to towards the ground and picked up a squirrel with its talons. The talons crushed the squirrel, making it unable to move as it flew through the sky towards a tree.

Looks up as an eagle flies overhead, admiring the way it flies, and its strength. She watches as the eagle takes its prey. "Nature is incredible." She smiles before turning back to the cherry trees. Starring up at the delicate pink petals and inhaling the light aroma.
Alpine (played anonymously)

A short girl sat there on top of a tree branch on the cherry tree. Her presence was so strong, it seemed like it had unlimited strength to it. She was a puppet. Her moves weren't her own. She eyed her calmly with pure white eyes. She was a puppet for someone who was so powerful, they couldn't show themselves. So they used her like a puppeteer.

Stayed mesmerized by the pink blossoms, until she realized someone was sitting in the tree. Her gold eyes shine with alarm and curiosity. Looking at the white eyes of the person. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." To the tree she puts her forehead to it and closes her eyes. "I just love cherry blossoms."
Alpine (played anonymously)

The girl on the branch waved a hand in dismal that it was fine. She eyed her with white eyes that didn't seem real, but they were there. The girl just sat there, admiring the view from the branch.

Nods to the person and then turns around and sits with her back to the tree and then sits down. Sitting in a relaxed position with one leg straight and the other bent and closing her golden eyes.
Phantom (played anonymously)

A girl sat there next to the first one on the tree. They were identical. They were both puppets.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus