Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha stirs, blinking open her golden eyes and waking under the cherry blossom tree. Looking around she sees her black fur decorated in little pink petals, she smiles at the contrast. Then she slowly moves and rises to her feet and shakes off the petals. Her gold eyes survey the gardens, and then turns back to look a the blossoms leaving a small smile before continuing to stroll through the garden to see what other mysteries she can find.
Slightly stirring from what felt like a long dream, Noah let out a big yawn. "Rrrugh~." Blinking his eyes, he had found himself resting on his back, looking up towards the shade of an oak tree. But as he tries to get up, he flops onto his stomach with a squeak.

"W-whah?" He asks, muttering as he rubs his nose. "Had no idea oak trees could grow this large. Maybe I tripped on something?" He then looks to the ground, only to notice his paws were smaller and fluffier than he remembered. This prompted him to roll onto his back, as he asks himself in a mixture of awe and confused worry; "How did I get here?"
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal looks over at Noah. "What an interesting creature."
Ronal wrote:
Ronal looks over at Noah. "What an interesting creature."

Noah then turns his head and squeaks, curling up into a shivering ball. "P-please don't hurt me!" He mutters, feeling a mixture of emotions welling up inside of him. "I-I'm lost and I don't know w-what's happened to m-me."

Natasha turns her head as she hears a fretful sound. Her eyes landing a cowering cub, slowly she walks over to him with a calm demeanor and slowly sinks down to the ground with her legs folding underneath her. Softly she says, “They look by you in wonder, but none that ask, are you alright?” There was no hostility to her composure.
He went to the cub and looked at him "where did you come from?"
Finding himself frightened by so many people approaching him, the Ursine cub tries to crawl away, sobbing in terror as he hid behind a tree root. "W-where am I!?" He sobs, scared out of his mind.

She stays seated to the ground and watches him with kind gold eyes, “This is a garden, a place where you are safe.” She says quietly.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
She stays seated to the ground and watches him with kind gold eyes, “This is a garden, a place where you are safe.” She says quietly.

"A-a garden...?" He quietly asks, sniffling as he rubs his eyes. "T-that does explain the fresh grass. B-but why am I so s-small?"

She smiles gently towards him, “Well, with my observation, you are a cub, and a very young one. The why to that, I do not know. But you have no need to be afraid, I won’t hurt you.” She places her paws in her lap.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
She smiles gently towards him, “Well, with my observation, you are a cub, and a very young one. The why to that, I do not know. But you have no need to be afraid, I won’t hurt you.” She places her paws in her lap.

Cautiously he tries to climb over the tree roots, his knees and feet wobbling, before he squeaks as he flops onto his stomach. "Oof!" He exclaims, shivering, before he crawls toward the cat.

Places a paw to her mouth to hide a smile as she watches him climb the root, her eyes soft. As he approaches, she tells him, “I am Natasha Kitty, I respond to both, or lately Tasha.” Her tail curls around her knees.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Places a paw to her mouth to hide a smile as she watches him climb the root, her eyes soft. As he approaches, she tells him, “I am Natasha Kitty, I respond to both, or lately Tasha.” Her tail curls around her knees.

Noah then sheepishly shuffles his paws, his icy blue eyes looking up at her expression as he tries to get a few words out. "M-my name is Noah. P-please to meet you, T-Tasha."

Natasha smiles softly as she looks into his icy blue eyes, noticing how deep he fears, and speaks just enough for him to hear, “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Noah.” She tilts her head to the side, “How are you?”
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha smiles softly as she looks into his icy blue eyes, noticing how deep he fears, and speaks just enough for him to hear, “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Noah.” She tilts her head to the side, “How are you?”

He then gently flops onto his bottom, a soft squeak escaping his mouth as he felt how cold the grass was, before he lowers his head and answers; "I-I'm okay....a-a little confused and scared, b-but okay." He tries to offer a reassuring smile.

She smiles with a light laugh, happy that he felt enough courage to approach her. “I’m glad you’re okay. You seemed rather frightened, I imagine all of that to be overwhelming. I’d run and hide with having all that under my fur too.” She tilts her head, finding his smile to be sweet.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
She smiles with a light laugh, happy that he felt enough courage to approach her. “I’m glad you’re okay. You seemed rather frightened, I imagine all of that to be overwhelming. I’d run and hide with having all that under my fur too.” She tilts her head, finding his smile to be sweet.

He tilts his head and asks, "Having all what, Ms. Tasha?" Only to then have what she meant hit him on the back of the head like a boomerang. "O-oh, right!"

She nods and smiles at him as he gets what she meant. “So, Noah, is there something I can do for you?” She wanted to help in some way.
Natasha Kitty wrote:
She nods and smiles at him as he gets what she meant. “So, Noah, is there something I can do for you?” She wanted to help in some way.

Noah then asks, still bashfully quiet. "C-could somebody pick me up? I...it feels like I forgot how to w-walk..."

Natasha looks at him with a mixture of a smile and frown at his adorable request, slowly she puts her furred hands around his little form, soft in her hold and picks him up to hold him against herself. All the while being gentle and easy. “Like this?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus