Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Adelle (played anonymously)

The wolf stretches downward with an arc to her back. She smells the cool morning air, then takes off at a full spring across the lavender meadows.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"No shortage of interesting individuals here, that's for certain."
"Blue skin.." Hotaru observed aloud as he stared at the blue-skinned figure. He'd never seen anyone like them before.

Raccoon Has A Catch wrote:
"Blue skin.." Hotaru observed aloud as he stared at the blue-skinned figure. He'd never seen anyone like them before.

"Whereas you are a sky-person with animal ears and a fluffy tail." Ronal observed back after she took a good look at him.
"Hm.. Sky person?" Hotaru thought for a moment, "But I can't fly?"

"Sky People is the name that we Na'vi have for humans. Because they came from the sky and to our world."
"The Na-huh?" Hotaru looked confused, scratching his head slightly, before he shrugged, "Okay!"

The black wolf passed through the gardens, heading out to the lavender meadows.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Adelle wrote:
The wolf stretches downward with an arc to her back. She smells the cool morning air, then takes off at a full spring across the lavender meadows.

The smart canine was more built for speed, so keeping up with her didn't seem to be an issue.

Thor the Malinois wrote:
Adelle wrote:

The smart canine was more built for speed, so keeping up with her didn't seem to be an issue.

She turns her head to the sound of thumping behind her, seeing Thor gaining fast. Her violet eyes flash with excitement. Looking forward with her ears back as she kicks off her feet and takes off at her full speed.

He shot off after his new friend and kept after her.

Thor the Malinois wrote:

She keeps running, then comes to a skidding stop, abruptly turning around and almost colliding into him, but swerving at the last second with her fur brushing along his as she passes by. Panting as she takes off the other way. She had no destination, merely enjoying the chase and someone who could actually keep up with her.

Ronal watches the two canines disappear into the distance, then turns back to Hotaru. "So if you're not one of the Sky People, then what are you?"
Hotaru looked like he was about to answer confidently, then paused, then smiled as he announced, "Japanese."

Ronal takes a moment to process this information. "Japan…eez. Interesting." As result of not being provided additional context, she now assumes that it's Hotaru's species that he was referring to. "I have never encountered such a creature before."
"Haha! I've never seen you before either!" Hotaru nodded a bit.

"True." Ronal stretched a bit as she found a nice spot in the garden to relax and rest in. "I'm Ronal, tsahìk of the Metkayina clan of Na'vi. A tsahìk is basically the spiritual leader of their clan, and is usually the wife of the olo’eyktan, who is the leader."
"I am Abe Hotaru-- No, Hotaru Abe. Uh... Japanese of..America? The leader is.. A guy, I think?" Hotaru tried to copy Ronal's intro with his own.

Adelle wrote:
Thor the Malinois wrote:

She keeps running, then comes to a skidding stop, abruptly turning around and almost colliding into him, but swerving at the last second with her fur brushing along his as she passes by. Panting as she takes off the other way. She had no destination, merely enjoying the chase and someone who could actually keep up with her.

He would bound after her, darting after her with his significantly smaller form.

Stops running, panting with her tongue out for a moment. Then walks up to a running stream, and dips down to lap at the cool, refreshing water. Then closes her eyes and puts her head partly in the water and then tosses up, flinging water and then shakes her head. It was a nice way to cool down.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus