Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Raccoon Has A Catch wrote:
"I am Abe Hotaru-- No, Hotaru Abe. Uh... Japanese of..America? The leader is.. A guy, I think?" Hotaru tried to copy Ronal's intro with his own.

"Fascinating." Ronal continues to relax in the garden. "This place is a nice change of scenery from where I live."
"Yeah?" Hotaru looked around again, "Hm.. I think it looks yummy."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Adelle wrote:
Stops running, panting with her tongue out for a moment. Then walks up to a running stream, and dips down to lap at the cool, refreshing water. Then closes her eyes and puts her head partly in the water and then tosses up, flinging water and then shakes her head. It was a nice way to cool down.

He went and sniffed the water.

"Yeah?" Hotaru looked around again, "Hm.. I think it looks yummy."

Ronal tilts her head curiously. "What do you mean by that?"
"Like.. I want to eat everything I see." Hotaru laughed, "Like snack-y."

"Japaneez are very strange creatures." Ronal mused aloud.
"Hm.. Are we?" Hotaru paused, then shrugged, "Oh well."
Adelle (played anonymously)

Thor the Malinois wrote:
Adelle wrote:
Stops running, panting with her tongue out for a moment. Then walks up to a running stream, and dips down to lap at the cool, refreshing water. Then closes her eyes and puts her head partly in the water and then tosses up, flinging water and then shakes her head. It was a nice way to cool down.

He went and sniffed the water.

Glances his way with a smile then darts across the his path, running on the stream to splash him as she goes by. She stands in the stream with her nose down as she looks at him.

He jumped in the water after her. He stopped as his mind processed what he just jumped into. Excitedly, he would start bouncing around and splashing in the water. He stopped and looked at the wold with a smile before bouncing and stopping again to look at her.

She emits a rumble that resembles laughter as Thor jumps and splashes water around like a puppy. She followed suit until she was completely drenched and her cloud fur plastered to her sides. She tells out of the water and shakes, spraying droplets everywhere. Then paws off to a sunning spot to relax and dry off.

Thor padded put of the water and shook off, but instead of sunning himself, he started exploring.

"Hm.. Are we?" Hotaru paused, then shrugged, "Oh well."

"To be fair, I haven't really met anything other than Na'vi or Sky People until now, so you're a rather fascinating new discovery. I hope that we can be friends."

He went up to Ronal and looked up at her after sniffing around her. He sat in front of her whilst wagging his tail..

"Hmm, more interesting creatures. What is this thing?"

The wolf watches as Thor wanders off to check some of the other attendants of the garden. She stands up, shaking her cloud fur. Then wanders off to explore.

Ronal wrote:
"Hmm, more interesting creatures. What is this thing?"

He cautiously went to Ronal and whined a bit before offering her his paw.

Ronal took Thor's paw into her hand, and inspected it.

Thor's tail started to wag, and he opened his mouth doing the dog grin"

The black wolf strolls around the gardens. Stopping at points of interest to smell the sweet fragrance of the flowers and blooms. She walks to a wisteria tree and settles underneath. She watches for a little before resting her chin on the flowered grass. Her eyes close, but her ears remain alert.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha walks through the gardens on a quiet morning. Jacket pulled up as skids overcast. The rain bringing out the floral scents of the garden.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Porter's Courtyard and Garden (Open) (FFA)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus