Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doddles anyone? (Males only)[Accepting]

I want to do some traditional drawings, so throw your character at me. I really can only draw males I suck at females unless I'm really trying which isn't going to happen today.

No idea how many I'll do and I'm too lazy to pull my other laptop over to connect to my scanner so most likely it will be a photo taken of it. Home for spring break so I don't even have a scanner to begin with.

Note:

1. I pick and choose. Don't be disappointed if I don't draw for you.
2. Probably won't go in order.
3. You get what you get it all depends on how much I feel like drawing.
Barabbas (played by Grotty)

Sure, take a stab at Barabbas. :D
Ben maybe? :3 I can draw girls fine but I have a lot of trouble with guys XD
Ohermichi Topic Starter

Azoulas_and_More wrote:
Ben maybe? :3 I can draw girls fine but I have a lot of trouble with guys XD

XD
About how long is his hair?
could you try prince (in other male)

Or if you up for a challenge Cecil and his band XD his other tab could go for some "fan" Art
Would you like to give Alex or Daimonas? :3 Their the only males I have currently.
Have plenty of males you can doodle if you want (:
Since most of what I play are males lol
Perhaps Julian or one of these guys? If you're not already over-burdened, of course. ^^;
Could you draw my characters Felix and Alex? (Their brothers, )
Ohermichi Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Would you like to give Alex or Daimonas? :3 Their the only males I have currently.

Alex is a cuties pie~ and you should let me rp with him sometime with one of my demons.

and I know I kind of stopped replying to our rp... sorry
Ohermichi Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Boop
ForsakenAngel wrote:
Boop

I only ended up doing two today, will probably end up doing more eventually.
:D awesome <3
Ohermichi wrote:
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:

Alex is a cuties pie~ and you should let me rp with him sometime with one of my demons.

and I know I kind of stopped replying to our rp... sorry

I'm always up for an rp! :3 I know, don't worry about it, I had a feeling that it would end up dying. ^^;

Also thank you very much for the drawing! I lovez it! *huggles the picture of Alex*
This seems interesting could you do Irah Anteres?
Angel Characters (played by DarkCrow)

I'm pretty sure Triberion or Dominious would be happy to be little test subjects :P
hey could you draw Tarin Lumina please in his traditional steel chest plate long black leather trench coat and his hand and a half sword in his right hand with a bow on his back with a quiver of arrows? I think it would be awesome so please do it if you have time any way also he is a half elf so yeah look him up if you want
Dhoruba (played by Libertine)

This guy is lacking art big time! I'm not picky one bit about pose or outfit, though I would like to see him in something friendly to traditional Swahili tribe.
I hope he strikes your fancy.
did you see my request? just wondering if you did or not
Ohermichi Topic Starter

Terel wrote:

Any preference on what his hair looks like?
Ohermichi wrote:
Terel wrote:

Any preference on what his hair looks like?

I guess done sort of medium-length, i'm not exactly sure how I'd want it done, I want to show him as a pirate, but not undisciplined about t. I guess a militaristic hair style, but longer than normal?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doddles anyone? (Males only)[Accepting]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus