Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Eat it or Leave it

Not sure if this is has been made, if so I can take this down

Game I stole from furvilla

Title Explains it all. The Person above will say a food and you have to say if you would eat it or leave it ( And why if you want).
Then you would say a food and it would go on.

Example

Starting food: Mint ice cream

Person 1: Leave it! Banana

Person 2: Eat it! I love bananas. Tacos

Person 3:Eat it. Radish
so on so forth

Starting food:

Frozen Custard
Eat it!

Potato chips
hell yea, eat it.

Pancakes and waffles?
God yess *nom*

A singular pickle
imma go with... eat it

two pickles
*Eats*

3 pickles
*consumes*

4 pickles
Leave it

A small bowl of Cheese Crackers
Eat it!

A bowl of potato soup
Eat It!

Salt and Vinegar Chicken Wings
I've heard of chips with that flavor, but wings?

leave it

Meat muffin
Oh nah... Leave it!

A plate of pancakes?
NOM

5 pickles

IT CONTINUES
scarfs down the pickles

Red wine braised flank steak with pommes boulangeiré, and a spinach and cucumber salad in a light blueberry vinaigrette

Devourment Proceeds.

food.jpg

It suffices to say you'd be eating well in Cornaeth. Each canton produces a regional specialty due to the variation in micro-climes across the Drachenwal. Del-Hidori Peaches, Plums and Apricots are probably the most famous, but we also grow olives and have vineyards in the southern vales. These produce exquisite table grapes and an ice wine that is the right balance of sweet and dry, often spiced and fortified according to the imperial Vinum standard. Valradic cuisine was quite exquisite, sheep's cheese is a specialty of Cornaeth. Due to the abundance of game in the hills you're bound to find rabbit, venison or boar on the table. Pork, lamb, fish and poultry feature often these are often preserved to some degree, Cornaethian smoked hams, sausages and bacon are probably some of Marcus's favorite, the flavor of Cornaethian Juniper used for smoking meat is quite delicious. Valradics also take their bread very seriously, and consistently add either buttermilk or olive oil to the knead, the result is an airy absorbent bread that is more commonly baked into circular loaves. This is because a cornaethian peasant's breakfast will typically be cheese or sliced sausage, olive oil, spiced wine (as a condiment) and bread. You're also likely to find figs on the table of any imperial influenced culture, they just love them.

Specialties of Cornaeth include rabbit pies, venison, mountain trout, foraged berries, spruce tea, amongst others.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Eat it or Leave it

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus