Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your character has been furrified

POOF

Your character looks down and sees that their skin is now covered in fur, their legs now digitigrade, their hands and feet now paws! How do they react?
"oh dear..or should I say..oh Deer. Hahahaha! I kill myself" he said cackling demonically, slapping his hand against his deer snout.

"Oh my, I could smell you from a mile away with this thing..this tickles me fondly.." he said, still chuckling, as he held his lower torso.

"Hahaha..haooo..but I will be changing back soon? Elks are my favorite animal, but I wouldn't want to go around town with the full look would I? At least not for too long." He said, leaning his chin onto his staff
Enraged, he becomes The Executioner, which is an avatar to one of the angels of destruction, which burns it all away, but now he's about to rampage. He sets off through a wormhole and goes on a killing spree, wholesale slaughtering ancient destructive entities ranging from merely 6 feet tall all the way to star and planet-sized entities.

He would return after a week panting and his body was smoking. He let out a sigh and stabbed his massive 8 foot tall blade into the ground

"I need to check on my daughter....."
Angel (played anonymously)

Angel looked down at his hands.. pulling up his blindfold.. before looking at faker.. and then laughing
Its seems Angel took this lightly.. however Faker despite being constantly smiling.. he seems more like he's having a mental breakdown

"This is fun.. Im sure we'll eventually turn back it'll be ok.." he said.. to faker.. despite not liking him-
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

The fortunate were able to recognize the infection in its preliminary stages, the corruption of the ruinous powers took on many forms yet this was arguably one of the most cruel, intended to break down both mind and body till naught remained but a caricature, a caricature that saw the primeval forces of chaos make a mockery of the mortal form. Heavy breaths carried Xander forth, as he attempted to fight off the plague, the boot falls grew more laborious as he continued down the dark hallways, the munitions of his bolter had been all but expended fighting off those things in the bunker, one of them managed to land a claw, breaking through carapace. Xander could barely tolerate such agony yet it was duty to the Emperor that propelled him as such. A single vox terminal, with machine spirits still patent jutted out from within the depths of the hive, connected to the promethium reactors below. This was it.

Trembling fingers entered the digits to enact the terminus protocol that would foresee the destruction of this place, ensuring the Imperium would remain safe from the influence of these quaint daemons. It had already begun claiming the lone space marine, tufts of fur began emerging from below the gauntlet, the hand grew claws, his flesh, twisted beyond recognition... he found it difficult to make words as a mental fog rapidly deteriorated cognitive faculties.

" Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated, The Emperor Protects... 10....9...8...7...6..5..4.. "

It was now too late for Xander, but he had done his duty, where once was an exemplar of the Emperor's might, now remained a foul befurred abomination in it's stead, uttering a final daemonic cackle in defiance.

" U...Uwu "

" 3..2..1... "

EXTERMINATUS

(Inspired by a popular youtube parody of Warhammer)
Whoever did this... I'm going to Kill you, and make your death as slow and painful as possible.
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

Exhaustion took over after chasing down her target and eventually failing. Claude took a snooze in a alleyway. Unbeknownst to her, the Bloodhound of Mercs transform into anthropomorphic moon bear. "What the!" I didn't expect the curse to be true.

The Gau family was well known for being hairy, but this was out of portion.
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Okay, very funny." Karlach was a little confused as to why she was now a fox. "Gale, did you do this to me?"
"hehe. YOU FOOL. I AM ALREADY A CAT!"

(broke the system :trolololo:)
... This is so damn stupid.
Desert Monsters (played anonymously)

Well.. since they're all monsters anyways.. it doesnt really matter.. although Mas seems a lot more angier with her human half being furrified

So much so she destroyed part of a temple and injured a much larger sphinx
(Courage is already a furry, so...)
Raphael (played by Alliyus)

Dies
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"...This just feels gay."
... Whoever did this? I'm coming after your head.
...with the shift to animal fully realized the pirate captain turned his attention to the night sky. He observed the full moon's beams lighting the endless black of open ocean. With a grunt he shook his massive wolf's head thinking, 'my navigations officer neglected the lunar cycle...again.'
Nimona (played by nogginnoodles)

Well, this is just an everyday occurrence for Nimona!

"Seems like everybody else isn't used to this, heh!" She let out a small chuckle, sticking her tongue out as she was quick to shift into just a regular old cat.

"But I prefer the traditional way...No offense."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your character has been furrified

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus