Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello hello helllo!!!

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, howdy, welcome to RP Repository! I love the name Chiffon!~ I also like to hoard nicknames as well -- I've got a veritable ton of them. Dirk, Supe, Brat, etc. There's too many to count, but I can always use more! So I know what you mean!

I hope college and work doesn't bog you down too much -- and that's typical! Usually the itch to write comes out when I'm working my booty off or when I'm too tired to function. It's frustrating but inspiration is a fickle thing! I hope your motivation chug-a-chugs along and you get to write and world build to your heart's content.

I suggest you check out the active forums if you like group-type role-plays or if you prefer a more one-on-one setting, feel free to do a search or even an advertisement of your character and what you're looking to do! If you have any questions, feel free to look any of us up and ask away! We're here to help! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello hello helllo!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus