Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » RPRLand Amusement Park!

The camera pans in on a large, colorful amusement park. A colorfully and eccentrically dressed cat that is totally not an adult Joot stands in a courtyard in the center of the park, a large grin on his face.

"Welcome to RPRLand! RPR's biggest and as far as I know in my 0 seconds of searching only amusement park! Come on in and ride on our lightning fast roller coasters, our confusing mirror houses, our fun carousels, all while eating cotton candy and funnel cake! Need work? Well, we are always looking for employees!"

please i am the only staff member

"For any adult visitors that are not too fond of rides or candy, we also serve alcohol at our high class, exclusive, and totally copywrite legal bar, Trix- I mean, Trooxy's Bar!"

we are completely and utterly unrelated to the inter-dimensional meeting spot Trixie's Bar please do not sue us

"So come on in! Don't be shy! We guarantee a world of fun to be experienced in these magical walls!"

guarantee is not legally binding and walls are not literally magical
Def joining this >:D
((Soo like is this open?))
Jooters Topic Starter

Reithesniper wrote:
((Soo like is this open?))

((Yeah!))
Oliver (played anonymously)

Oliver ran through the amusement park, James struggling to keep up with him. He didn't seem to have any specific thing he wanted to do in mind, so he was just running around.
Jooters Topic Starter

"Aha! Our first resident! Welcome!'
Oliver (played anonymously)

Oliver stopped and nearly tripped over a rock.
He turned his head around to the voice that spoke to him and saw Joot. "Oh! Hi! Thank you!" He waved.

James landed on his shoulder.
He was on the slingshot ride cackling like a deranged madman as he was launched which was out of character for the usually mellow and soft-spoken Marine.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » RPRLand Amusement Park!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus