Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Kim Site Admin

This will be our main chat topic for this event! Plan your warrior battles, commiserate about Doubutt, etc.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Good morning everyone! :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Rattle the sabers!
Auberon Moderator

Let's goooooo
TEAM AWESOME IS BAAAAAAAAACK

I should also note the official event chat links to the 2023 one ;)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thank you kindly, fixed!

I'm still struggling away at figuring out why the walrus game isn't live updating. I have it narrowed down to where the problem is but am unable to figure out why it is. I might need a wee little nap to gain the smarts to do it. >.>
Yes, I have stolen most of the hats and damaged guns again to repair. No, I do not intend to continue to do that so faithfully this year. >.>
Dragonfire Moderator

I'm sure the rest of us can pick up some of that slack when necessary, Zelphyr. :P
Sanne Moderator

YAYYY EPIC WEEK
Dragonfire Moderator

Yes! :D Hi Sanne.
Dragonfire Moderator

I am slightly concerned that there's a craftable Anti-Freeze item. Are we going to have another status effect to contend with?
Oh hai, seems my writers block got broken right in time for epic week :3 I was just chillin and makin a new anthro OC but saw a notif that Sanne had posted and then I noticed the topic said epic week lol so I just dropped in to say hi~
Dragonfire Moderator

...flamethrower. :O
Dragonfire wrote:
I'm sure the rest of us can pick up some of that slack when necessary, Zelphyr. :P
I'm counting on it! I know I got weirdly protective of the gun items, and I've been prying myself back from that the past couple years. ^^;
Dragonfire Moderator

It had been necessary occasionally when the guns and the hats were both running low, but we can all share that load a little!
Dragonfire Moderator

/That/ is a pile of penguins.
morning everyone! can I uh have zome help?
Dragonfire Moderator

Oh no, there's a Cooking Contest this year. XD
Dragonfire Moderator

I had such a good idea last year but no time to pull it off
Mm... went to bed too late, woke up too early. Might try to sleep a little more...

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus