Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

well that's good!
My team disbanded. Too many ghosts in the northeast, I guess ,:) I'll try again later.... But those frozen meadows look tempting too.... I have lots of lapis so I could make antifreeze :d
OC SNEAKPEAK TIME!!
*gasp* :O
Prefect of the Crimson Red Rabbits
"If anyone's gonna have a fight, it's me, and I'm gonna win. And Smokey, if you interfere, I swear I will punch your nose until it bleeds!!"
He's actually an OC I've had before on RPR, but I'm bringin' him back >:)
totally meant to misspell sneakpeek
yeah
The tone of the quote kinda reminds me a little of one I applied to one of my characters. It's not the same tone... but there's a similar sort of sass to it, I think.

"Maybe I was an accident, but I bet I'm the prettiest mistake you've ever seen."
Oh hell yeah
My OC here (his name is to be revealed when i finish his profile ;)) is a sassy asshole LOL
They can certainly be fun, even if sometimes it's just how punchable they are.
HA HA YES
For mine, she's actually pretty sweet when she wants to be and has some very strong morals, she's just... also a bit self-centered and not great at comprehending that other people perceive things differently than she does. She's also the sort to hide her insecurities behind a show of confidence.
She can be... difficult. XD
Aalto keeps offering the same good deal today.
Claine Moderator

Aaah your profiles are always so nice :D
@Claine,
Thank youuuuuu <3 <3
Nice.
"Walrus 404 report seeing a beautiful, twisting ice spire pointing toward the sky."
Mm, people are picking off the easier enemies again...
Dragonfire Moderator

It's a thing that happens.
Mmhm. I know, it's inescapable. ^^;

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus