Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Me: Can you RP with me?
ChatGPT:
huh-cat-huh-m4rtin.gif
Like, it helps a little
but damn it ain't the same as real person RP

sorry it's late
i'm rambling
I know there's some that are specifically set up for RP, but I'm not sure how well they do.
CharacterAI or something like that, right?
I've heard about it from some YT shorts, but like, I heard it can get pretty uh, flirty LMFAO
That is also a thing I've heard. That it's a problem even with ones that very specifically are not supposed to.
Oh nooo
Dragonfire Moderator

Glorified autocomplete is, alas, going to do that a lot.
I've also heard that many times, they very quickly just get really repetitive.
Curious crabs stole a strange ice shard from my walruses.
Glorified autocomplete HA HA
I hate being into the victorian era sometimes, due to its' uncommonness in RP.
A lot of people fear inaccuracy for victorian RP and prefer not to do it because that.
But me, I'm not picky, a victorian RP is a victorian RP, as long as there's no like, smartphones or anything completely obvious isn't in that time period, I'm good lmao
Need you some steampunk.
Steampunk is cool but ehh.. just doesn't interest me as much.. Too many gears/cogs.
I thought Neovictorian would entice people more, considering it's modern day with a victorian twist, but, uh.. nothing :(
Depends. Some lay it on thick, and some just use it as a little flavor on some things.
Maybe if you associate it with some media folks might be familiar with? Like Bridgerton, or The Glass Scientists, etc. Well, iunno how well-known the latter is... not nearly as big as Girl Genius, but that goes really heavy on the cogs and mad science stuff.
Mm, could also try the label "gaslight fantasy" instead of "steampunk." It sounds fancier.
Ironically I know nothing about Bridgerton or Girl Genius.
Though I do believe I've heard of TGS? Still know nothing though :')
I guess like
when i mean victorian
i mean, i love me some mostly accurate victorian era rp
but like
i more mean just.. no technology and victorian fashion? if that makes sense?
oh and in england

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus