Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

Very. :D
Dragonfire Moderator

I'll have another load of snowflakes coming... eventually. Assuming the Corps doesn't get their butt kicked because they came up on shore in the wrong place. >.>
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Mine are on the way back with 8 right now, but I don't think will arrive before the spawn
Kim wrote:
I put in almost 20 snowflakes into the armory earlier but they appear to have been claimed already

I managed to snag two of 'em! But one folk got the rest! I hope they share so we can meet the criteria! :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Hi, Blubber Buddies
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, they won't make it in time for this one, but I'm hoping to pop off Prophecy before next spawn.

Oh good! I'm glad some of them made their way into the collection. I know we should have enough before the end of the day at the rate people are going :)
I've been sending a few of the ones I got to various friends to help add up the unique donator stuff :D

Perfect! :D That's exactly the way to play!
Dragonfire Moderator

Nice.

Someone popped it!

Dragonfire Moderator

Hah!
We did it!!
Dragonfire Moderator

https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/6560's next, let's clear that way open again!
Dragonfire Moderator

There we are.

Goodness that was fast!
Dragonfire Moderator

Nothing too horrible came up, thankfully.
Feline symbol open! Now we need someone who doesn't have all their pets locked in hotels. Eh heh heh...
Dragonfire Moderator

Haaah. I played with mine some this year, but evidently not enough.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus