Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Crappy Crafts

Kim Site Admin

We did this back in 2020 when everyone was stuck at home and it was SO FUN AND FUNNY I really wanted to bring it back. :D

Make an RP Repository themed...something, using only common items you find around the house. (No 3D printed submissions, please!)

What did you find? Q-tips? Construction paper? Old broken crayons? Empty toilet-paper rolls? Great. Find some way to glue it all together and make something... if not presentable, then at least funny. ;) It could be a figurine, a piece of fashion, maybe even some kind of useful invention.

Post your photos in this thread to enter. :)

A winner will be picked in each of these categories:
  • Funniest creation
  • Most "fantastic" creation
  • Most fashionable creation
  • Most unusual creation

The more banal and every-day the items used in the creation of your item, the better.

Prizes
  • 2023 RPR tote bag (Real life prize - we’ll ship one to you) Totebags won in contests have some surprises inside them!
  • Wand of Epicness - Grants 3 months of Epic Membership
  • Oil of Epicness - Grants 1 month of Epic Membership
  • Dragon's tooth - 5 extra permanent character slots
  • Box of Rocks - Contains 5 random pet rocks, including a chance for special color variants only available via a box.
  • Your Choice of Walrus Pick any of the walrus types - classic, fancy, dandy, mecha, sabretooth, admiral, rogue, wizard, necromancer

The first place winner will get to pick any one of these prizes. Then second place picks from the remaining prizes, then third, etc. There will be FOUR winners. However, there are more than four prizes so the fourth place winner still gets a choice!

Last Day to Enter
The last day to post a submission is May 19th
I ran out of my favorite coffee the other day and figured I might as well reuse the box for this craft 😎
With some tape, Q-tips, markers and regular paper I made a little server! ✨
smolservercraft.png
Min-ya wrote:
I ran out of my favorite coffee the other day and figured I might as well reuse the box for this craft 😎
smolservercraft.png

Awwww, that's so cute πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
PK-Lucas wrote:
Min-ya wrote:
smolservercraft.png

Awwww, that's so cute πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Haha thank you! πŸ˜„βœ¨
Min-ya wrote:
smolservercraft.png

OMG I LOVE THEM
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Min-ya wrote:
smolservercraft.png

High art! XD
Unga bunga, me get bored and me make tiny chair for spoopy beanie baby :3
//uploaded through one of my anon characters profiles from my phone cuz I hate using image hosting sites and discord gives broken links now *grump*

gl-1472588-1714429364.jpg
gl-1472588-1714429353.jpg

All I used were closepins and school glue lol <my roommates are gonna kill me when they next buy a big bag of chip now lolololol this is fiiiiine>

Side note, not 100% sure if this counts as rpr themed now that I'm thinking about it ^^; if this won't count then thats chill I guess, still nice to show it off? ^^;
Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
Unga bunga, me get bored and me make tiny chair for spoopy beanie baby :3
//uploaded through one of my anon characters profiles from my phone cuz I hate using image hosting sites and discord gives broken links now *grump*

gl-1472588-1714429364.jpg
gl-1472588-1714429353.jpg

All I used were closepins and school glue lol <my roommates are gonna kill me when they next buy a big bag of chip now lolololol this is fiiiiine>

Side note, not 100% sure if this counts as rpr themed now that I'm thinking about it ^^; if this won't count then thats chill I guess, still nice to show it off? ^^;

I meannnnn. Chairs are a vital part of many RPs. I say, VALID!
I couldn't resist trying my hand, although I have hardly any ]time[/s] patience for it.

I present: The walrus, in recycle-handkerchiefs, cut q-tips, some glue and a sharpie.

FUG6Cpw.png
gBZSDwd.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Crappy Crafts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus