Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Your welcome light. Your the only person who's been nice to me since that party." Blushes brightly.
" anytime " she smiles and kisses you cheek .

Kisses your cheek in return and blushes. Thank you light for everything."
" what do you think best friends are for ?" She smiles blushing a darker red

"You know your right, but to be honist i cant tell if eyeless jack is my friend or just likes to help me prepare for the future."
" The world may never know"

"That is the crule truth. So wat do you want for dinner we could go rade a super market or something if ya want."
" What do you mean raid a supermarket ?" she looks at him slightly confused because she has never done such.

"I mean we take our most inconspicuous blades and go to the super market take wat we want and leave, if they try to stop us they die, that feelings begging for blood, and my stomachs begging for food." Looks at u and blushes leaveing out what my heart wants. "Are you up to the task light?"
" Yep " she smiles and adjusts her coat so its covering her axe and sword , Then she grabs her daggers from her pockets and spins them . " Ready"

"Alright lets go." Puts my hood on and walks out the door heading down the street. "Light are you sure you want to bring your axese and sword?"
" Yea I'm sure " she smiles and walks out following jeff.

"Ok." Stops as we get to the parking lot of the supermarket. "Its a good thing i washed my hoody, now they wont beable to tell its me HAHAHA!"
" Now your just being a weirdo agian " she smiles slightly laughing

"Yea, come on light lets go get enough food to last as long as we want."
" Ok " she smiles and begins to walk into the supermarket.

Walks into the supermarket my hood shadowing my face so nobody can see it and i grab a cart the whispers to you. "Alright you fill the cart and Ill take it out."
" Ok but at some point we have to get some blood on the walls" she smiles laughing.

"How about we take turns going into the back where the bathrooms are and killing three workers each?"
" K " she smiles and walks through the store grabbing a shopping cart " I'll grab some things you can start showing these workers who we are "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus