Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jukilo (played by jaykob)

"And what if I say no you cant make me weakling"

"Now should I kill you or take your soul to become more powerful and Gain immortality"
jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Thats it it you little prick!" Fuzes with every other jeff I made. "Now Im back to normal and Im going to Make you GO TO SLEEP!" Instantly kicks you off the roof. "You have destroyed all of liu's stuff and for that im through playing around with yo...you!" Slices my knife all over you and stabs you everywhere then slits your throat. "Now SHHH, JJJJ...JUST GG..GO TO SLEEP!"STABS YOUR HEART. "Hahahaha"

"Huh your pretty good but I wont die merely just by getting sttabed you and by the way my heart is not needed to survive there is few ways to kill me getting stabbed is not one you idiotic fool" he says and all the wounds heal "And now that you fuzzed with the other you's I only have one target you" he says and goes to kick his chest

Doges and cuts off ur foot. "You know you get careless the more you think you have this in the bag"

he pulled his leg back and made his eyes go green gain "you know I thought coming here would be fun but it ended with someone trying to kill me just the same old boring stuff I deal with every day" he says making everything destroyed in acid be regeneraated then pulled out a knife and slit his rist makking blood spill on the ground then started devilishly laughing as both his eyes turn red again and he pulls out his sword

Laughing and feelinf my true power cource through me I turn my knife into a scyth and get ready fr youto attack.

I lok at him as he gets the scythe and grin "so you do use something other then the knife well I have no intentions of killing you but seeing how you summoned a army just to kill me I might as well fight" he says back handing his sword and making a ring of darkness around himself

Covering myself in complete darkness my eyes now are white like my smile, and then my family appers and then dissaper in a puff of smoke as I walk to jane and absorbs her powers "I'll give them back after the fight." Now waiting for him to attack me

he gets into a stance and then his eyes widen nd blood starts coming out his chest nd his brother appears wielding double kattanas "die brother the devil is mine" his brother says looking at jeff jukilo gets off the blade and turns around "you will perish jared" jukilo says slitting his throat with a knife barely standing up and turns back to jeff "now time or you to die" he says barely even breathing

"You are in no condition to even try to kill me now." Dissapers u n a puff of black smoke and stabs the blade of my scyth through ur chest. "Srry kid but its time for you to go to sleep."

he looked at him and threw himself of the scythe coughing out blood and charged to fast to even notcie and goes to slice threw his chest

With out movei g the scyth blocs ur attack and stabs into your ribs.

he grabs it out of his chest and darkness consumes his entire body

Stabs again and the scyth start to absorb the darkness that consumed you. "At first you reminded me of liu,buttgen you said you wanted to kill your brother. Even if my brother was still alive he wouldent be able to bring himself to hurt me, I saved him from the harsh realities of the world, we were real brothers." "You are just evil and ugly and tired so go t i sleep!" Slices though ur body leaveing a giant slice wound in you chest.

laying on the ground he was able not to be cut in half compleatly "never you cant beat MEEEEE!!" he says putting and hand to his chest and healing

"Yea umm, no." Cuts oof your hands and fineshes cutting you in half. "Now then go to sleep bitch!"

befor he does it he was healed enough to dodge the scythe "its to bad I never sleep" he says going to stab his back

Again tbe scyth reacts and blocks then slices straight throughyou with ease.

as it goes to slice threw him he jumps over him and goes to kick his face

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus