Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"I sometimes regret killing my brother though he was so nice to me he was the only one who understood me." I see a house with lights on and tap you and point tword it takeing off my hood to reveil my face
she looks at the house and smiles "Yea sometimes I regret killing my best friend but I told her what I was and she knew it was comming"

"Tell me do you like my face nobody does, they all say im hideous when im god dambed beutiful. What do you think?"starts walking twords the house. "So we've both had a messed up past it seems."
" Youre face is beautiful no matter what anyone says " She follows him behind " Yea I guess so"

"Thank you now lets get our rounds over with so i can go get some wisky" looks through a window and sees a sleeping kid then sees a small opening in the window and quietly opens it and climbs in.
" Ok " She grabs the end of her coat and spinns it appearing into the room jeff is also in pulling out the dagger from her boot.

"I get the parents you can have the kid." Walks quickly and quietly out of the room and finds the parents room and doesnt hesitate to wake them. "SHHH, GO TO SLEEP!" They try to scream but my knife quickly slits both of there throats then i carve a smile frome ear to ear on their faces haveing gutted them i write GO TO SLEEP on their wall and walk quietly back to red.
Red smiles as she shifts into her wolf form and jumps on the side of the bed waking the kid up but then wraps her jaws around the kids ribcage , quickly stabbing the heart quickly . Then shifts back writing on the floor ' PainT iT Red '

My permanint smile largens "shall we hit next door or walk around a bit more first?"
" It is up to you " she smiles putting her hands in her pockets

"Lets walk around. I have a feeling this friendship is going to be as beautiful as me. Come on lets go."
" Ok " She smiles as her eyes change from red to electric blue.

"So wat do you like to drink?" Wipes my knife off on my hoody and puts it in the pocket. And looks at you starting to blush clearly visable on my pale face
" Well water , and blood . normal things" she smiles

"What about whisky?" As we walk I see someone running at us with a knife as she yells my name. "Told you she'd find us. Now lets kill this punk."
" Its fine I guess and lets " she growls shifting into her wolf form charging at her at full speed.

Pulls my knife out and another one from my hoody pocket that i kept hiden for this special occasion. "Come on jane its time for you to GO TO SLEEP! And believe me when i say its going to be a blast carveing a smile into your face!" Runs faster then red and knocks jane off balance slideing one of my knifes right under her ribcage. Then jumps out the way. "Hey red let me deal the killing blow, k but have at her till then."
She barks at jeff saying ok then bites jane on her shoulderblade sinking posion into her body making slow .

Laughs at jane as she strugles under you and takes her knife. "You know jane we could have been partners, but you just everybody but red and myself think im hideous, you didnt like it when i tried to make you look like me and now i realized my biggest mistake was letting you live. Red back away when your done to signal me to kill her please."
She growls again biting other shoulder making it so she can't move and back away and shifts back " All yours Jeff"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus