Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

Slings u over my shoulder and reaches the graveyard then sets you down.
" Thanks " she smiles and slightly blushes

"No problem." Slightly blushes, and sees slenderman emerge from the forest. "Lets make this basterd GO TO SLEEP!" Rushes at slender and lands devestating cuts, cuts one of his tendrils with janes knife and it doesnt grow back.
She makes her wings appear out of her back with black needles hiddening in the feathers and her eyes turn pure black as the dress turns black " Jeff duck down " she spins flying into the air making needles go into slenderman .

Ducks on command and sees the needles fly into him then i break his legs and cut off his arms. "Well slendy looks like uve met you match or should i say matches." Pours a bottle of whisky on him and then throws my lighter on him, burning him then with janes knife slitting his throat.
she flys down and changes back ,making her dress turn red again as her eyes change back to blue." Nice job jeffie" she walks over to him and smiles watching slenderman's body burn , then kisses jeff on the cheek slightly .

Blushes alot and then laughs ans slendermans body burns to ashes. "It wouldent have been posible with out you red thank you." Gentaly kisses your cheek ans blushes again.
" Anytime Jeffie " she smiles blushing deeper red as he kissed her cheek.

"Red id like to invite you to live with me, wat do you say?"
" Of course " she smiles

"Yay! So lets go get your stuff from your old house and move it to mine." Hugs you completely
" Ok come on " she smiles and hugs him back slightly blushing

"Ok." Lets you out of the hug and follows you.
She smiles and runs to a black two level house with graffiti on it . " I don't have many things so it won't take long"

"Ok you want me to help you get them or no?"
" You can come if you like " she walks to the front door and opens it and runs upstairs to her room which is filled with daggers , axes , poison potions and a sword . " So many weapons " she smiles and grabs her daggers and puts them in her pockets by her thighs and attaches the sword ons her belt and puts the axes on her back .

"That all you getting no cloths?"
She grabs a skull key off her dresser " This has all my clothes " she smiles and puts the key in her pocket " I'll be fine"

"Ok, then lets go back to now our place." Winks at u and puts my hood on missing the feel of it on my head.
She smiles and breaks her window and jumps out landing perfectly " Come on Jeff "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus