Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Ok." Kisses your cheek and walks into the back and starts to talk to the workers.
She blushes and starts to grab food supplies.

Sees that they are scared not haveing seen my face and shows it to them. "Im the last thing you'll see now Go To Sleep!" Kills the tree and hides the bodies writeing goto sleep on the ground where i killed them goes to the bathroom and gets all the blood off me and my hoody. Then goes aand finds you. "Your turn ill get the bevereges."
" I'll be back " she smiles and runs to see three workers freaking out from the writing and smiles when they turn around " see and this is why you never go look for other workers because you'll just die!" She throws her daggers at the three leaving their dead bodies by his writing after she writes ' PaInT iT ReD ' by a dagger . She runs back to jeff smiling .

"Glade to see your back I think we got enough lets go."
" Ok " she smiles

Starts tword the rxit with the cart as the manager stops us. "Oh hello sir."
she smiles and stands by jeff looking at the manager.

"Now look i understand that your the manager and your just doing your job but you look awfully tired why dont you GO TO SLEEP!" Slits his throat and writes go to sleep on the wall the wipe off my knife on my hoody and takes the cart running.
" That was so much fun" she smiles and chases you out of the store.

"Haveing lived like this since i was thirteen I know how to have fun with it."
" Yea I guess " she smiles

"Light theres something I want to tell you when we get home." Blushes.
" Ok , but why can't you tell me now " she looks at him slightly confused as they walk

"Because that way i dont end up running again."
" ok fine when we get back " she continues walking slightly speeding up

Opens the door and brings the food and stuff in. "Alright sit down im nnot very good at this." Blushes
" It will be fine what ever it is " she walks in and sits down on the couch looking up at you.

Gulps hopeing i dont mess thiss up. "Light we've been through a lot together and Im realy glade that we get to spend all this time together and you are my frist friend, but I... I want to be more than just friends. I realy like you light I like you a lot.
" Jeff I like you a lot as well " she smiles and blushes deep crimson red

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus