Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » PULLIN THE TRIGGA

on an introduction. There's still plenty about this site I am figuring out, but now that I've sorted out a profile and at least one character, now seems as good a time as any to say hi. Hi! Like what I've seen so far, and looking forward to meeting new people/broadening my RP horizons/mashing F5 in anticipation repeatedly.

Greets to you all.
Kim Site Admin

*DIVES FOR COVER*

*peeks out* Oh wait. It's an introduction.

Hi there! Nice to meet you. :D Glad you like what you see so far. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, even if you think the answers might be obvious. We just had a whole event centered around asking stupid questions, so you would be in great company if they were! Anyway, please do tell us what sort of RP you've enjoyed so far, and which horizons you are looking to expand toward, I am certain we would all love to know.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'd like to echo Kim's greeting and say welcome and feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)
Welcome! :). It's lovely to see your interest in RPR :). F5 mashing is always a fun thing to do :P. Especially when people's character pages are updating so often! (a little like my own :P.)

I hope that you'll find the RPR community to your liking, and I'm hoping to see how creative you can get with your characters!
..I'm so blonde it took me a few moments to realize what F5 did....

HELLO! Wonderful to have you, as long as you keep your guns pointed at our current Dark Sith Lord (Darth Angelus). I'm sure he could always deflect a bullet or two. Me...not so much.
It's great that you like RPR so far, and if you have any questions or want tips, just let us know :D We'd all love to get you involved in the community in the best way possible, and we look forward to seeing your characters!
sland Topic Starter

Oh well that's easy, I've never really tried any Victorian/modern-era settings, and while the obvious correct answer is "play what you want" this will be the first time I'll have had the help of a community to decide if I want. So it's not something to rush but we'll see.

I am also an equal-opportunity gun-puller, none shall be safe.
Hello! *waves* welcome to rpr >.> I'm an avid f5 masher too ^-^' but yes. . .Welcome to RPR
Hello there. Welcome to the vastly growing Role Playing site known as The RPR. We hope you enjoy yourself here and look forward to seeing about the forums. :)
Durward (played anonymously)

sland wrote:
on an introduction. There's still plenty about this site I am figuring out, but now that I've sorted out a profile and at least one character, now seems as good a time as any to say hi. Hi! Like what I've seen so far, and looking forward to meeting new people/broadening my RP horizons/mashing F5 in anticipation repeatedly.

Greets to you all.

Welcome to RPR! *offers a cup of blood-spiked tea* I'm open for RP, either via Furcadia in TGT or via PMs :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » PULLIN THE TRIGGA

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus