Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Great Forest Clan

Cleo (played by miki-muse718) Topic Starter

He nodded taking off again into battle while the little one just watched him leave. An arrow whizzed by rro's head and went through the shoulder of a man climbing the rock.
Rro Rogers (played by RoyaleX318)

The butt of the rifle then slammed into the man behind him. "We need to move little one," Rro scooped up the girl and maneuvered his way to a lower part of the rock. He saw a man come up behind Anthem, "Anthem!" He put the girl down, watching the sharp bayonet swing into the mans neck! Click... Bang! Man with the bayonet hit the floor before Athem's severed head did.

Rro looked at the little girl, "stay here." He handed her the rifle, "if someone comes pull this little trigger, click! Using his good foot Rogers slid down the rocks and landed at the bottom.he searched the bodies till he found a few flint lock pistols. "Who's ready to pay?" He made sure each was loaded... Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!!!

After an hour or so of fighting the Rounders left, leaving behind the burned and rubbled town. Cleo looked for her siblings carefully until She saw the two huddled together by the same rock Rro had fought on for a while. They embraced tightly.

Rro pocketed the pistols near them, "I protected them best I could," he looked over at Athem's dead body. "I'm sorry about your friend," Rogers sighed taking the gun from the little girl. He looked around at the rumble, stumbling over the bed post leg he had crafted, "piece of crap." He adjusted it and stood up.

"Well you have yourself a mess to clean up," Rro grinned sarcastically, "Thanks for the medical help, but I'm gonna go..." He wasn't much for helping and though Cleo was pretty a depressed wench was a difficult one to seduce, he looked around for a horse. To Rro the extent of her helping him was equil to him protecting her siblings during the raid, he had paid his debts.

Cleo looked around and let out a silent sigh. He needed to be out, and She understood that.

He got on a horse, "come with me Cleo..." Rro smiled, "you don't have all that much left here." The village was in ruin people gone, and if there was a treaty to defend this tribe of people it had failed. "Bring your brother and sister and well head for shore," Rro extended his hand to her, "Come with me and I'll show u the world!"

Sheepishly blinked are him looking at her sister and brother. They both nodded slightly. She hesitantly reached for her siblings before really hing for his hand.

He pulled them up and rode off threw the ice and snow, heading south for the lands of summer. On his task list he had to find a crew, steal a ship, and evade recapture. He almost felt like a dad or an older brother, this thought sickened him a bit but it was kind of nice.

Cleo looked at him, and wrapped her cloak around him. She then steadied the children. "Where are we going?" The boy asked obnoxiously.

"The sea..." Rro smiled and they galloped south in search of a port of some sort. He guessed any place up here would be a cold, icy port. But the further the went the less the snow! And this was good because after all this Rro hated snow, "I will never come here again," he paused, "no offense." It was just way too cold for him.

After a few hours he knot iced the horse had grown tired, "let's let the poor steed rest." And with that they got off and decided to rest for the night, or at least Rogers decided that.

The twins were asleep and cleo had climbed off the horse, holding both; one hanging on her back, and the other In her arms. She held them close trying to not wet them fall.

"Your unhappy," Rro said tying up the horse, "you are bound to this land, aren't you?" He knew this was true by reading the look in her eyes, she couldn't just let go of her entire past. Or could she? He really didnt know but from what he could tell leaving her land would rip her apart.

he shrugged and did a few hand motions to him. 'I've never really been anywhere else....I'm more frightened then anything....I feel.. I feel closed off...as if everyone has more knowledge then me.'

"I have no idea what your trying to say," Rro pointed to her knife, "try that again, that i understood."

She nodded taking it from her belt and began writing What She had thought In the soggy mud.

The children were asleep by the fire Rro had made, the house and supplies gathered were right around the camp too. But Rogers wasn't sure Cleo wanted this life. You can't just leave your home and head out to sea if your heart belongs in an icy tundra, "just a test..."

Rro was not smug, or witty. He let all that go for a half second and leaned it. Not seductively and not dishonestly, just full hearted. His lips touch hers, he waited for an instant pulling away. His eyes closed and his hand layed generally on his, he knew that either she would push him away or continue. It was all just a test, in a way at least.

She hesitated for a couple of moments, Before kissing back. She truly never kissed anyone. It was against the rules first anyone unwed. However it lit something. She enjoyed the thought of being rebellious... the thought of her father's angered expression Sent playful thoughts play.

She pulled back After a moment and watched him carefully, watching his expression closely.

"Are you sure, about leaving your home?" He asked, "I'd rather not have you resent me for taking you from your home." He sighed before realizing his hand was still on hers, he pulled away and sat backwards against a tree. She was pretty, maybe too young but definitely pretty. "How old are you anyway girl?" He asked, before correcting himself, "Cleo..."

She gave an almost impish grin. She picked up her knife and wrote In the dirt. 'A lot older then I look. All of us are.' She said sheepishly.

He leaned in again, "how can someone so much older never have kiss a man before?" He smiled as his lips touched hers again. He could tell she was new to this based on his experience with girls all over the seas. She was odd though, he had never been dead before. She literally brought him back to life, he just didn't want to destroy her culture by being whisked away by a pirate. She could be the last one to be able to bring all her ice forest buddy together again, he drew back from the second kiss, "what has changed with in you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Great Forest Clan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus