Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Bug: Blank activity?

HwoThumb

I don't know whether this the right spot to post bugs, but today this was awaiting me on my activity page.

Just thought it was a bit odd.

wat_zps8403886b.png
I've got it too. I also noticed that there seems to be a blank news post, and I suspect they're connected.
I got it to...
Oh, forgot to mention: bugs should he reported here. ^^
I smell a prank...
AshAngg2000 wrote:
I smell a prank...

To my knowledge, there's no pranking days upcoming. I think it might be a legit bug. Kim might be working on stuff behind the scenes and accidentally set something off. Report away, friends, and earn those widgets once it's all fixed :) The more info you give Kim, the better!
Hey guys!

Just so y'all know, us mod folks are seeing it too! Some sort of glitch or black magic is afoot! As far as we know, Kim is presently in that scary Outernet, doing real life things. *shudders* But don't be alarmed! Help is on the waaaaaay~

Soon as she gets back to the computer.

Edit: Oh wow, that IS a terribly blank news post. Hello there, silent news! I may be having a sugar rush at the moment, wow this excitement is making me giddy!
CelestinaGrey wrote:
AshAngg2000 wrote:
I smell a prank...

To my knowledge, there's no pranking days upcoming. I think it might be a legit bug. Kim might be working on stuff behind the scenes and accidentally set something off. Report away, friends, and earn those widgets once it's all fixed :) The more info you give Kim, the better!

Just because there isn't any pranking days coming up, doesn't mean someone can't pull a friendly prank. :P
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Hey guys!

Just so y'all know, us mod folks are seeing it too! Some sort of glitch or black magic is afoot! As far as we know, Kim is presently in that scary Outernet, doing real life things. *shudders* But don't be alarmed! Help is on the waaaaaay~

Soon as she gets back to the computer.

Edit: Oh wow, that IS a terribly blank news post. Hello there, silent news! I may be having a sugar rush at the moment, wow this excitement is making me giddy!

I deal in black magic. Maybe I accidently caused it... I knew that one time I traveled I felt something a little off...
( XD )
Sanne Moderator

As an FYI, when you spot bugs, please submit them to Kim using the bug report form (the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). It helps her keep track of the bug more easily, since everyone's reports will be saved in one spot for her to find and work with. These topics can slip her notice easily and leave issues unresolved or information scattered about.
Idk if this is what you mean but I just got this

: ,
(About 1 hour and 16 minutes ago)
The news had a blank spot to.... that just says "..."
Did anybody dropped a comma? x)
Kiri Tadis (played anonymously)

Excuse me, sir, you got semicolon in my whitespace.;
droppedsemicolon_zps42a62c4c.png
If the issue is just a blank news post, though, I guess the issue is resolved.
Maybe RPR sent a blank news post? And thats why it appeared blank in the recent activity- because not even the news article has a name or time, or title.
HwoThumb wrote:
Excuse me, sir, you got semicolon in my whitespace.

That's a full colon and a comma. <.< A semicolon is ;
: ,
(About 1 hour and 44 minutes ago)

Someone either derped or pranked everyone.
Sanne Moderator

HwoThumb wrote:
Excuse me, sir, you got semicolon in my whitespace.

Well, not exactly. Kim doesn't manually submit blank posts for as far as I know, and I don't know if she has an automated system that sends out posts - if she does, then something's not quite right with that. I'm betting my money on that it's something very small and easily fixed, which makes it funny that we have a big topic dedicated to it. :P
My friends and I also saw it, it's good to see it isn't us going crazy!

I think the post thread just couldn't handle RPR's awesomeness. It must have fled. Tsk, low leadership and high rolls always do that.
jaykob

yeah im getting it to now but most of my activity i up just one is blank creepy : ,
(About 1 hour and 57 minutes ago)

You are on: Forums » Help » Bug: Blank activity?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus