Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Exchange (Info now up!)

Warning- boobies :3

BOOOOOBIES

Yeah, I'm mature. Hope Smiles creator enjoys the picture, I enjoyed drawing her.
OKAY! Second job is officially DONE; so--- I will have mine posted hopefully by tommorrow. Sorry for being such a fail whale.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Tasha wrote:
And now mine!
Safiye for Kim!
Even though it was cheating because she knew I had her name! lol
Hope you like iiiiiiiiiiit!

Oh whoa I love it. Thank you so much! I will go put that on her site immediately.

Sorry for slowness, this has been just an *insane* week for work, I've barely had time to feed myself.

Aside from f0x and Evilduckie, is everyone accounted for? I want to make sure that anyone who got skipped but submitted art gets adopted if their Santa disappeared on them.
DONE! Sorry for the lateness; this is Nefferduat's Ean Beket! I really like this guy :3

Ean Beket

I hope you like him :D
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
DONE! Sorry for the lateness; this is Nefferduat's Ean Beket! I really like this guy :3

Ean Beket

I hope you like him :D

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Kim wrote:
Aside from f0x and Evilduckie, is everyone accounted for? I want to make sure that anyone who got skipped but submitted art gets adopted if their Santa disappeared on them.

I don't know who got my name, but I submitted and got nothing yet. So I guess that's Evilduckie, but I'm not sure, so there you have it, just in case. XD
I know she doesn't have you, Ethelle :(
Aw. :( Oh well.

EDIT: Problem solved!

I just went and prodded the person that had you, but it looks like they may have contacted you on their own anyway. XD
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm excitedly waiting for my Santa's pic! :3

Poor Heim! I've just gone and done some prodding, and if we don't see signs of life soon, we'll make sure you get adopted.
X___X DA hates me. Heimdall, I finished your picture...but Da refuses to load it.
Phew! ok Da FINALLY decided to cooperate with me and load the picture. I'm sorry for the delay on this! Here's my half of the trade for Heimdall :3

http://Evilduckie227.deviantart.com/art/Dusk-Song-Art-Trade-193230108
Ilmarinen Moderator

Aah, you captured him perfectly! :D Thanks so much!
X3 YAY! I'm so happy you like it!

Whoooa, that looks awesome!
Whoops, completely just realized I posted in the wrong Art exchange year. lalalaa, Experience is a silly! :p
Claine Moderator

Welp so did I :B
Sanne Moderator

XD No worries! Everyone has until the first of January to complete their gifts. :) To avoid more potential.confusion, I'm locking this old art exchange topic for now.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Exchange (Info now up!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus