Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Exchange (Info now up!)

Can't waaait :D
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Okay, wrote all your names on scraps of paper and pulled them from a literal hat, and everyone should have received their assignment now. :)

Happy drawing everyone!
Question!

Are we going to do a mass reveal or just give it to our person when we're done?

Preferably, mass reveal to start the new year off right. But if there's something preventing you from making the exchange on the correct day, such as knowing you will be out of town or too drunk to hit send, it's better it get sent early than late. ;)
We'llllllllll see #SQ
Ilmarinen Moderator

I've been done with my entry for a few weeks, actually! I can't wait to send it along!
I've recently gotten an animation job on top of my own 40-hour a week job that has kept me kind of busy so I am HOPING to be in on time. I might be a few days late ><
Ilmarinen Moderator

How are we gonna get the art to our Santee? Just through a message, or are we all going to post here, or what? :)
I vote posting on here. Just because.

Yeah, I'm sure everyone would love to see all the fantabulous art! Unless there's some special reason to keep your piece secret, I'd say let's put them here so we can see. :)

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do 'cause the character I pulled has a slight case of the nakeds, but I'll figure something out. >.>
Ilmarinen Moderator

Maybe not post anyone with the nakeds, or add some well-placed fig leaves? :3
Crap. @_@ I may be a little late for this. I'm at the tail end of finishing up an animation job... which pretty much leaves me with no free time. I'll try my best to get my share in on time.

This is exactly why I included a one week grace period in the original guidelines, there are always a million things going on this time of year. If you have to be late, just make sure you let us know and that you're still working on it, so no one feels abandoned. :)

I'm going off to LARP all weekend, so I'm gonna post my piece now. It's NSFW and certainly not PG, so I put it on deviantart behind a mature content warning. Hopefully that's enough to warn away the sensitive.

This is Theodora, for EvilDuckie. :)
Only 8 and a half hours left until 2011 here! I'm going to collect some friends from Central Station now and get ready to celebrate, so here's my part for the exchange.

I wouldn't put a mature content warning on it, since nothing's actually visible, but still: here be nakedness.
Rinku, for f0x1nth3b0x (I hope the scars are at least somewhat accurate XD)

Happy New Year to all! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'll be away at a brewfest, so here is the image I made for Runetta. <3

Asayl

I know it's a little outside the box, so I hope you still like it!

Happy 2011, y'all!

Oh wow, those are gorgeous. :D
I love them all! :D Now I feel like a jerk for not getting mine done yet! ><!
Heimdall wrote:
I'll be away at a brewfest, so here is the image I made for Runetta. <3

Asayl

I know it's a little outside the box, so I hope you still like it!

Happy 2011, y'all!

HNNNNNNNNNNGILOVEIT <3 Thank you so much!

And now mine!
Safiye for Kim!
Even though it was cheating because she knew I had her name! lol
Hope you like iiiiiiiiiiit!
:D These all look amazing!!

>_< I promise I'll get mine done soon. @_@

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Exchange (Info now up!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus