Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Titan Slayers (AoT RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

No Cannon. I personally hate Cannon character being used, but I do love attack on Titan. So here's my idea. I want to try RPing with people I haven't before.

Across the sea from TROTH, there is another wall of cities they too believe they are the only of their kind left alive. But their outer walls have been breached long ago, they have one last outer wall which is mostly guarded for farming. The most part of the city is tunnels and under ground districts. Titans live above them and their are six classes. Farmers, governors, researchers, doctors, teachers, and hear hearts. The Gear Hearts were the first group to travel out far enough to discover Troth and stayed showing them the zip line belts. Tho the land across the sea renamed the Zip Belts after they made their own versions.

This RP would start with a natural disaster. An earthquake forcing the people of Zephyr City above ground. Creating a last stand for most and a new beginning for the rest. Protect the "last of humanity" this side of the world and fight off Titans.

((More then one character welcome... But please come ready to have you characters killed off, and be willing to do it.))
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

*poke* :3
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

... Hi sofie...
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

Hi... Stop the sofie please _._
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Super Octopus Flopping In Elevators?
I don't know about having my characters killed off without my permission, but I'd be interested in the RP. Especially if we could have Titan shifter characters.
If you guys are interested, there's a new AoT group by Reminisce where you can make both canon and non-canon threads!
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

No Sketch, of course no one will kill your characters off... But to make a good AoT RP, people should go in with like 3 or 4 characters each and kill their own guys off in time. Which would mean different levels of character Arches. Say in the very beginning I kill my character Rogers... I have to have him make his life worth something to someone or he just, 'left'... Nbd. So I'd connect him to another character before letting him be eaten or stomped on. That way, even if he did 'just up and die' his falling can effect a different character in some way! For good or for bad.

On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of Cannon as I said. And the humans transforming into Titans was the whole main story part with Eren and the real AoT show. So since this is at the total opposite side of the world I feel like humanity would have come up with a different secret weapon for dealing with them... Some ideas I had were Iron Titans, which are just mech-suits for the Gear Hearts. Another idea was like a bioshock esc thing... Voltage, Blaze, and Sub Zero, abilities that give a different way to take on the titans. My final idea was that not all Gear Hearts had the traditional Replaceable Blades. Some had crossbows on their wrists which shot exploding bolts or smoke bolts to give the Titan slayers a sort of cover fire.

We don't have to use all of these or any of these. But I'd perfer not having humans become titans.
Alright sounds interesting, but would the Iron Titans and the Elemental powers be something found in the walls when people arrived? Or would it be developed? Because given the setting I think it might be a bit hard to explain the elemental powers in a series that lacks said elemental powers, and same for the mechs. though the cross bows sound perfect
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Mechs would be a work in progress, but crossbow cover and elemental stuff would be Usable weaponry by now, as would the 3-D belts of course.
Alright. So the elemental things would be a sort of weapon rather than a power?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Yeah, yeah! You would inject it or eat something like rock candy that would give u a limited supply of it. Warring off over time, ya know how it is.
Aright, On the Titans though would intelligent non shifter Titans be allowed? I mean it doesn't really play to the cannon or anything
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Sure as long as people don't become them I don't see why alphas would be banned
Aright. Would they have to be against humanity? Because I was planning a titan character that got int ofights with other Titans, but wasn't exactly for humanity.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Idk... Never thought about that. Titans Alphas that fight other titans...
Well if they were Alphas wouldn't that indicate they were the leader of a small group? If so what if another Alpha came in and took over the main Alpha's group? And the original was feeling bitter and took its anger out on the other lone titans and humans.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

That'd be an interesting concept. A society among insanity.
Well when you're a giant intelligent Humanoid it would stand to reason that you might be able to direct less intelligent giant humanoids. I don't think they'd speak though, just yell and be aggressive.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Like cave men!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Titan Slayers (AoT RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus