Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Captain Hook killed Peter Pan! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Henry Sharp (played anonymously)

A dark fairy tale, once Hook finally kills the beloved boy who won't grow old his eyes open to the possibilities. Neverland burns as the Flying Neversinker soars off the water and into other dimensions! But how and why? The secret is a Tinker Fae, whose singing can teleport even a pirate ship from world to world.

Only a team of heroes from different worlds can take him down. A beast (possibly a werewolf), a street rat, and a... We'll I guess that's for you to decide.
How about...
Songbird, Subject Echo, Gunner or any of my pokemon characters?
Henry Sharp (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Gunner is the only one close to probably working lol describe him to me in grave detail!
Simply out of curiousity: why Gunner, if they're supposed to all be from different realms/worlds? Not arguing, just curious :3

All information about him is on his page ^^

echo is bioshock.
songbird also bioshock.
pokemon character.... pokemon.
yes, but you said from different worlds... Did you mean something else?

I actually prefer if they are fairy tale esc characters
Fair enough :3 You should probably specify that then
Are you looking for a group RP or a one on one?
Does Alice in Wonderland count as a fairy tale? And does it have to be a real fairy tale, or could it be fairy tale based?
I'm okay with anything

Group RP, and yeah sketchy Alice counts :P
Alright. Would a character inspired, to an extent, bay alice in wonderland work?

Give me an example? Name, nutshell back story, powers or abilities...

I'm hoping to have an Aladdin type character, and a (beauty and the beast) werewolf type guy :P
Well the character I was wanting to use is named Kara. She's a relatively normal girl, but gets captured by a band of Savage Trolls. She gets put into one of those wooden stock things, and a troll spirit, called the Headsman, arrives at the savage troll camp and chops her head off. The Headsman's axe is cursed. Anyone decapitated by it is still able to live, just with a detachable head.

In the RP I imagine Hook could trick the Headsmen(who isn't too smart) into helping him, and thus getting Kara's body(The Headsmen eats the bodies of those he beheads and keeps the heads as trophies) thus giving Kara a reason to get involved. In RP she'd use the headless body of a cat spirit to travel around(Cat spirits being a type of forest spirit that takes the form of a cat, usually about the size of a medium sized dog, with a smile, which varies from Cat Spirit to Cat Spirit. If you couldn't tell they're also based on the Cheshire cat)

Alternitavely if Kara won't work if you give me some time I could get a character based in Alice in Wonderland.
So really you're just looking for Disney type characters...

Jack and the bean stock isn't Disney that would work.
Okay, but would my character fit into the RP?
Ooh, I'm a might bit intrigued by this concept!

I have a fantasy pirate captain with a Golden Age of Piracy flare--akin to the likes of Blackbeard, Benjamin Hornigold, Black Bart, &c. Flintlocks and swords intermingled with dragons and magic, sailing on a grand green and copper brig from world to world, port to port, sea to sea. Sound like someone who would fit in?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Captain Hook killed Peter Pan! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus