Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Captain Hook killed Peter Pan! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Henry Sharp (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sure would :) I have have a black beard character too. Would you like to be a part of Black beards crew, or would you like to be a pirate captain of your own?

Also Copper, would you send a link to the page of the pirate you want to use please?
Already did! Second paragraph, hyperlinked in "fantasy pirate captain". Perhaps I should have bolded it to make it stand out a bit more, sorry!

Regardless, here it is again: click me!

oh sry. but i really do like the name "wave splitters".
It's quite alright, though there's no 's' at the end. ^^;

Also whoops, I think I took sketch44's question and devoured it with my posting! Feel free to answer him first--you can get back to me whenever on if Murdoch & his ship are a 'yay' or 'nay'! <3

Heck yes to sketch.

and yeah the guy looks cool Copper, do u want him to be hooks first mate to better connect the two or do u wish to stay a captain on another ship?
I would prefer to keep him the pirate captain he currently is, if that's plausible and possible! Perhaps he's caught wind of Hook's bounty, and his ship serves as the vessel the other heroes use on their chase?
Alright, hopefully I'll get a character profile for her out soon.

Yes to all of it

Though I must be honest waging a sea battle against a moderator shivers my timbers a bit.
Excluding my excursions through Assassins Creed: Black Flag, I have never actually had a sea battle before! ;3 My job as site moderator does not equate to legendary RP battle prowess!

Me: "Sharp ordered his men to fire a spray of cannonballs at the rival ship"

You: "spray my ship? Banned!"

Lol... My fears
Oh goodness, no! I assume you mean that in jest! XD Abusing my powers as a mod to get my way in RP is a sure-fire way to lose my job.
So when should I have Kara made?

Yeah mostly a joke lol

And sketch u can make ur character any day now. I'll be busy this weekeekend but should be able to start it on Monday.
aright

Let me know when everyone is ready :P
Ready whenever y'all are! <3
Kara (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

still tuning up Kara's profile but it's up and running so I'm ready.

Ok :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Captain Hook killed Peter Pan! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus