Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Captain Hook killed Peter Pan! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Henry Sharp (played anonymously) Topic Starter

One person needs to post first but it is up!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13729
Yay! I'm running errands around town today, but I'll try to get a post in sometime after I'm back on my laptop! You have any plans for where Hook's ship is going? How well known/posted is his bounty? Has he been racking it up for a long time in his life?

Edit: Also, now that I'm home and can try to post, are we in a port? A town? Where is this RP properly starting, or are you leaving that to myself and Sketch to figure out?

Sharp, aka Hook had been a terror to the world with a bounty close to 10 Million Silvers! (Silvers is my own personal currency for all my realms...) he was well known but he got trapped in Neverland for almost a century by a witch boy. Never aging and only his lore and fame growing old. He probably has no bounty anymore. Only children know if him threw stories and the great scholars who teach of ancient times.
Uh-oh! This might cause a very minor hiccup because earlier the other day I suggested this:
"Perhaps [Murdoch has] caught wind of Hook's bounty, and his ship serves as the vessel the other heroes use on their chase?"

And you seemed okay with that! Whoops! Also if the point of the RP is for the heroes (Kara, Murdoch, whomever else if you're leaving this RP open) is to chase down Hook, and he's practically nonexistent as a known enemy now, then what's the point in giving chase in the first place? Doesn't that contradict the point of the RP? :?

Hook is legendary as a villain. It's like if hitler all of a sudden came back from the dead, news would spread like a wild fire and nations would be all over him especially if he started to take over again. Same as Henry Sharp, he wants to return with a BANG! And that he will, letting everyone know that he has returned.

Some thought he was killed, some thought he was in hiding, and some thought he commit suicide, but he was just trapped by Peter Pan (The Witch Boy).
Kara (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Would you mind if I also played the Headsman?

If you can describe what role he would play, and why is he important for this story?

The Headsman would fill a sort of heavy fighter guy, maybe just follow Hook and his ship because of the destruction it caused. He would also be the reason that Kara would get involved in the story as he has her body.

Then sure welcome aboard

Aright would it be cool if I just added him to Kara's Character profile?

That may be rather confusing....

Aright would it be cool if I used him in my niche characters then?

Headsman

Could u bold then space then space your name from your responses like this please?

You mean like if I had his info on Kara's profile when I post as him I'd do

Headsman

[insert text here]

and then if I posted as Kara in the same post go

Kara

[Insert text here]

right? Cuz I totally could if thats what you mean.

Kara

No more like this.

Headsman

Just post two different times.

Oh okay. It might take me a while to get used to doing that though, just so ya know.

That's fine :P

Good Job! Just leave Kara as is you don't have to do the...

Kara

But good job with the headsman one :) I feel like a proud father... But not really

XD Thanks

Also would you mind me using Begad in the RP aswell? Like the Headsman he's a spirit, but I already have his info on Kara's page under Travel Partners. I imagine he would constantly be hanging around Kara so msot of his posts would be with Kara.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Captain Hook killed Peter Pan! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus