Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Artemis (played by Harvest) Topic Starter

"It should be by your room, you'll have time to put it on." Artemis replied. She turned down the living quarters hall, assuming Saraxx followed. "Mine is in my quarters, we have ten minutes to get them on and get out of the ship before the crew members who know the schedule come looking for us to see if we are ready to go." She added.
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx nodded, heading to her quarters. Once she arrived she noticed the saurian hazmat suit. After a few minutes Saraxx had put the suit on and was waiting for Artemis.

By now Xeres was back online. The mech watched Engie roam around the room, performing various tasks. "God you're creepy... ya know that?"Engie asked the war mech. "The term 'creepy' has no meaning to me. How much longer will I be kept here?"Xeres asked. "Until you talk, or your builder's Tech nuts get back to us with anything important."Engie replied.

Artemis walked towards to where Saraxx was waiting. She was wearing a suit similar to what she had before, with the armor plates in similar positions. However, it was all metal this time, more angular and generally larger. She almost looked robotic herself. Her face was covered by a dark tinted glass like structure, with the trim of it going around the glass had the orange blue and white of the F.I.S.T. colors. She had a hood still, which was pulled up. At the bottom of her mask, a tube connected, going into the chest of her suit, which was supplying her oxygen. "You ready?"
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx nodded. Her suit had few similarities with Artemis's. She had two tubes from her helmet running to something on her back. Any feathers she had were flat against her body due to the suit and it had little armor plating.

Xeres looked up at the restraints, noticing one of the arms of the device was positioned directly above his hand. It shifted into a blaster, shooting the arm until it broke off. Engie gave a surprised shout, bolting for the inter comm, before being shot by Xeres's now free arm. Engie laid on the floor in pain as Xeres used hsi arm blaster to break free from the rest of the machine, before shooting Engie again, this time killing him.

Sirens aboard the ship went off, flashing an orange light in every hallway and every room. Artemis pulled out a plasma pistol, with the F.I.S.T. colors on it. The room Xeres was in suddenly shut down its lights, and all doors closed. Around the room appeared an orange field on energy, emitting small but noticeable EMP waves. The field was designed to shut off any electronics.
Xeres (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

It took Xeres a bit of effort, but he managed to keep himself active long enough for his weapons to load up. Chances are that this would use up what power he had managed to charge, but his own EMP canon could certainly damage the EMP generators. His chest plates slid open, revealing is Bio Displacement canon, with an extra pair of smaller canons coming out on either side. The twin canons charged up, before firing a blast of energy at the walls. Any lights or electronics in the room flickered off, with Xeres' EMP blast out matching the generator's output. The Mech stumbled out of the room, having managed to pry the doors open. The EMP generators definitely had an effect on him. Not only had he used up much of hsi charged up energy, but the EMP generators also disabled most of his weapons, which weren't as ressilient as he was. Thankfully he still had his strength, which was more than enough to over come most humanoids.

"What's going on?"Saraxx asked, looking around at the flashing lights.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus