Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Artemis (played by Harvest) Topic Starter

"In the next few minutes or so." Artemis replied. Within the next few minutes, they did land, on a high building above a sea of redwood-like trees. A group of well armed purple skinned soldiers stood around one less armored woman. They waited outside the ship, as Artemis went towards the entrance.
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx followed Artemis. She wasn't really sure how she should act in the presence of these aliens. She obviously wasn't going to rely on the classist beliefs that alienated her from her kind, for all she knew that might've gotten her killed on this planet. "Oh, uh could you not tell my father I have this outfit? If he knew I had it he'd freak out"Saraxx said.

Artemis was quiet for a moment. "Why would he freak out?"

"He says outfits like this aren't "appropriate" for girls my age."Saraxx said. Short of the sleeves and leggings attached to the outfit and the sleek black texture, there really wasn't much about that was different from the clothes that other Saurosapiens were wearing on Nabia.

"Why aren't they appropriate?" Artemis asked. Some of the other crew members were talking with the aliens, getting everything prepared before Artemis and Saraxx left the ship.

"I dunno. He's more traditional than I am so that might have something to do with it..."Saraxx responded. She glanced at the aleins. They weren't 'shaped' like her. Their bodies weren't horizontal like she was, they were up right. "Is that a normal way to stand?"Saraxx asked.

"For some species it is. Not many species are the same. Biology wise, this race is a lot like humans." Artemis replied.

"Hmm... Interesting"Saraxx responded, glancing at the purple aliens. She was somewhat curious about how they acted and what their culture was like.

"I believe it's time to talk to them." Artemis said, walking towards the group of aliens and crew members. The crew members took a few steps back as Artemis approached. "Greetings, I am Artemis." She said to the aliens.

"Greetings!" The purple female alien replied, her arms spread wide. "Welcome to our planet!" They seem very eager to have them their. Their armor and weapons are also purple, something that seems to be a common thing among them.

"It's a pleasure to be here and to meet you. My name is Saraxx"Saraxx said, giving a bow and fanning her Comm Feathers out to the side, holding her arms out horizontally, she would've been fanning out her primary feathers had they not been covered in the sleeves of her outfit.

The aliens quickly turn to Saraxx. "It is great to meet you miss Saraxx!" The one female says. "If you will please follow us, we will show you your accommodations." The purple woman, followed by her guards and Artemis start descending down the building, into the sea of redwood. Sight going very far out is blocked by the large trees, and the sound of birds of all kinds and sizes are heard.

Saraxx was somewhat surprised that the alien could tell what gender she was. While she hadn't met many aliens, most didn't realize she was female. Perhaps these aliens could pick up her scent? Maybe they had some sort of psychic ability? Saraxx didn't know, but she didn't care much.

"As you may have heard, our planet tries to be very open. We figure that a society for every everyone will function better than others." The female explains. "Gender, racial, and social stigmas are very rare here." She adds. "Our race can normally tell the lifestyles of people by how they look, act, and smell. Names aren't used much here."

Saraxx was surprised by what the alien said. Their society seemed to be the exact opposite of hers. She wondered how many aliens might be on the planet.

"We already have good grounds with some alien groups, but, do to how isolated we are compared to others, we don't get many visitors. While we do have some species integrating into our society, we want to have a more galactic presence." The female adds. "It wasn't long after aliens arrived that we made all forms of marriage legal between any sapient species."

Saraxx was surprised by this. Only hetero sexual mating was permitted on her planet. "How different are these people from me?"Saraxx thought to herself.

"So I believe we will discuss our matters tomorrow?" Artemis asked.

"Of course!" The woman didn't stop walking. "If you would like to see more of our planet before then, however, we would be happy to oblige."

Saraxx glanced around at the Redwoods. She wasn't much of a diplomat, but she was happy to be where she was. Saraxx waited for Artemis' answer

Artemis turned to Saraxx. "Well, what do you think?" She asked.

The aliens waited patiently, still walking through the forest.

Saraxx's Comm Featherss splayed out into a V shape, a sign of surprise. "Uh....I guess we could continue walking around"Saraxx said. She was interested in seeing more of the planet, and possibly some of the other aliens that might be on it.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus